Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 08:22 AM

Re: In search of the sun

Hi

Sun?

My summer is sorted, Poland, no beaches, just wall to wall sunshine, high 20s, low 30s, great food, dirt cheap, stunning architecture and wildlife.

Fantastic fishing, sit there quietly, watch the beavers and deer.

Car Hire, nothing flash, is £10 a day, B&B, £14 a night, staying with ordinary families.

I see absolutely no point in paying a fortune to fly somewhere and stay in a Tourist Trap by the pool all day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 01:24 PM

Re: In search of the sun

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sun?

My summer is sorted, Poland, no beaches, just wall to wall sunshine, high 20s, low 30s, great food, dirt cheap, stunning architecture and wildlife.

Fantastic fishing, sit there quietly, watch the beavers and deer.

Car Hire, nothing flash, is £10 a day, B&B, £14 a night, staying with ordinary families.

I see absolutely no point in paying a fortune to fly somewhere and stay in a Tourist Trap by the pool all day.
I have never been there Swimmy. Do you have any pics?
More info?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top