Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 11:11 AM

Good morning Friday

Morning all.

Today is washing, washing washing. Or just double washing. Doing all the dog bedding, lights first, then darks. Then will take it all up to launderette to dry off.

Changed bed linen and have another lot still to wash from last time so will wait another day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 11:19 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning Washer Woman.

I've spent 4 hrs. this morning trying to get on this Internet, it just was not having it, finally here, but for how long.

Has Holly been good today?

Its a lovely sunny, dry and mild day out. Have got Husband in the garden mowing the lawns, washing down the gates, then I will get him to clean the windows. I have spring cleaned the whole house.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 11:21 AM

Hi Susie. Erm no, she wasn’t! Caught her ‘going’ in my bedroom and fortunately against the washable wall and not the carpet.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 11:41 AM

Good morning all.
Well it looks like we are all having a busy day. I'm just going out to have another go at the holly tree. Little by little bit by bit. If the energy levels allow I will do a bit of weeding. John is having computer problems. He was working on some REA stuff, and it froze up on him . I'm keeping out of the way.!!!.
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 11:59 AM

Morning all, not looking too bad outside atm, another day in for me, as I did quite a bit of Spring Cleaning yesterday, and some baking, so very achy today. Osteo-Arthritis always does this to me.

Enjoy whatever your day may bring.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:10 PM

Good morning everyone a reasonable morning.
I have been shopping and am now going to clean the deep freeze in readiness for a new batch of cooking.
After that there is leek soup to make.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:45 PM

Good Morning everyone
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:54 PM

morning all - 3 mins to midday day - quick to get this in.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 01:51 PM

Afternoon all, late on parade today after a busy morning.

Enjoy what's left of your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 03:00 PM

A late signing in for me too... although I did look in here for a short time earlier this morning.

Did my shopping this morning and we had unexpected visitors waiting when I arrived home, so they stayed to lunch.

Need to do a quick tidy up now before our son arrives for the weekend

Enjoy the rest of your day folks...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top