Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:27 AM

Re: Refreshing soft drinks?

Must be the acid in all the sauces that causes a chemical reaction.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:33 AM

You can also turn copper coins into silver by putting them into used photographic hypo fixer.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
You can also turn copper coins into silver by putting them into used photographic hypo fixer.
I think you like experimenting on things.. Have you tried the Minto in the Cola bottle yet? Once you put it inside it rushes out like a burst pipe
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I think you like experimenting on things.. Have you tried the Minto in the Cola bottle yet? Once you put it inside it rushes out like a burst pipe
Not done that, but have seen it done. You could say what a waste of Cola.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
Tomato ketchup, as well as other tomato based products, does contain lycopene which is a health benefit
It's a weird thought that we might be all shiny inside us.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I smothered a coin in brown sauce overnight and it came out clean as a whistle. It didn't look normal though it was too brassy..
Must have been a two pound coin, - thick and brassy and thinks its a sovereign!!!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 03:54 PM

I usually drink half a glass of Pepsi Max diluted with bottled water to top it up to full with my evening meal .
I got the idea that it helped digestion . Tough luck if I’m wrong ?
We die if we do ,die if we don’t ?
When you think of the stuff that some people put into their bodies I don’t feel threatened by this .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top