Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:04 AM

Re: Favourite Breed

My two dogs, Hungarian Puli, and Lhasa Apso were brilliant companions. Both had coats that needed a lot of work
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:11 AM

I like the Retriever breeds and have a massive soft spot for Goldies. But they are deceptively big and strong plus the coat is a mare so when my last Goldie died I decided to downgrade to a Lab, not being as young and strong as I used to be.

Unfortunately although she's much smaller she's just as strong as the Goldies. Coat is much easier though
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:30 AM

Choccie Poodle

Springer Spaniel

Labrador

Don't have a dog now, but I practiced Dog Whisperer.....
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I always said if I got a dog it would be a champagne poodle it's never happened though because I have always had cats.

I always just got regular moggies from The cat protection league and would never have bought a pedigree because there are so many cats needing homes and I thought there was no differences between a moggy and a pedigree, that is until my son presented me with a full grown Main Coon Rag Doll cross called Sox.

I can now say my favourite breed of cat is Sox she is the most adorable friendly intelligent cat I have ever known.

So I hope you dog lovers don't mind but my favourite breed is a Main Coon Rag Doll pussy cat
I'm kind of with you with this

When Alfie had to leave us I said no more dogs, which usually lasts for a few weeks, and when that feeling of not being able to bare the quietness of the house any longer struck, I dragged hubby round to the rescue centre and headed in to the cattery

Arthur came home to us three days later

A black and white Tom

Never knew cats were so much fun before. He's standoffish , not overly friendly, petrified of cars ( which is good cos he doesn't go to the front of the house ) and is just perfect for our household

I can now see why people love cats
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 09:08 PM

The family dog was a miniature poodle - gorgeous he was.

I've owned a golden retriever, she was the best, daft as a brush and I still miss her dreadfully.

I love dogs, but I won't be having another. I couldn't afford the vets bills
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 10:10 PM

My favourite chunky chappie is a British Bulldog so ugly but cute aaaw! But i do like Dachshunds and Jack Russells and all doggies
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
The family dog was a miniature poodle - gorgeous he was.

I've owned a golden retriever, she was the best, daft as a brush and I still miss her dreadfully.

I love dogs, but I won't be having another. I couldn't afford the vets bills
Yes pesta it's so expensive to keep any pets these days one of my cats had to have a tooth out recently..the cost was just short of £300.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes pesta it's so expensive to keep any pets these days one of my cats had to have a tooth out recently..the cost was just short of £300.
£300????

(Gets up off the floor)

Funnily enough, well not funny, but the family poodle died under the anaesthetic whilst having her teeth seen to. I came home from school and he wasn't there any more
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
My favourite chunky chappie is a British Bulldog so ugly but cute aaaw! But i do like Dachshunds and Jack Russells and all doggies
I get what you mean about ugly but cute, rather like the pugs awwwwwwww
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
£300????

(Gets up off the floor)

Funnily enough, well not funny, but the family poodle died under the anaesthetic whilst having her teeth seen to. I came home from school and she wasn't there any more
ohhhhh thats awful, you must have been devastated

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top