Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 01:05 PM

Re: What is the matter with some humans

Mups there are times when I find the behaviour of humans just too much to cope with and it makes me want to shut myself away from the world even more
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mups there are times when I find the behaviour of humans just too much to cope with and it makes me want to shut myself away from the world even more
I understand that Meg.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Mups my heart feels sick at cruelty.
I think these people if caught should be put down .
I agree but only after having acid poured over them and leaving them for a day before executing them
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
I agree but only after having acid poured over them and leaving them for a day before executing them
I agree and if that was the standard punishment, I'm sure many would think twice before doing it.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 03:45 PM

It's a frightening world sadly
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
I'll go along with that.
I cannot abide cruelty to animals.
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 07:42 PM

I agree it is definitely not a mental probem - perhaps those depraved individuals can't assimilate into society and seek innocent animals (and children) to satisfy their needs for acceptance. Who knows but too many of them out there now and the media doesn't help by posting these events because of copycat sickos waiting in the wings
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Me too Meg, the longer I live the more i like animals more than people, some people are monsters, demons posing as humans.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A couple of weeks ago, there was a little Shetland pony in his field not far from me.
This pony was badly injured by being stabbed 14 times, and sexually abused as well.
Some bloke was seen running away without any trousers on!! So far, he hasn't been caught.

With a lot of expensive veterinary treatment and nursing, this pony has survived her ordeal - just about, but will she ever trust again?

Then tonight on the news, another deranged human being decided to pour acid over an 8 month old foal's head and face, burning both eyes out - then dumping him, blind, on the roadside.
Did anyone see this on the news tonight?

We keep hearing of increasing acid attacks now, but this is the first I've heard of it being used on an animal.
No doubt now, the publicity will give other sick creeps ideas too.

What is the matter with these people? I truly, truly cannot comprehend how they think. This kind of evil is totally beyond me.
I'm sure that people must be fed up with hearing what I'm about to say, but nevertheless:

we should deal with people like these by 'poetic justice'.

It'll never happen, of course, but I'd love to see it.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 08:54 PM

Like so many of us I am sickened by the amount of CRUELTY inflicted on animals by humans WHY for goodness sake, what have these poor innocent creatures done to deserve this? MAYBE just MAYBE more animal rescue programmes on tele can help more people to show compassion . People are often likened to an Animal when something nasty happens, How DARE they,animals do not do these depraved things to others

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top