Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 05:43 PM

Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire.

I watched that woman last night and was shouting out ‘take the 32!’

And as for that one not knowing the Balearics belonged to Spain...

I mean, honestly!!

I love Jezza and this was the first episode I watched, and enjoyed how he was.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dave H ->
Well Art for once I agree with you .
Thanks! Dave!

I have no views on liking or disliking Jeremy Clarkson.
What l do admire him for, is that he hasn’t had his mouth filled with the brilliant white veneers or tombstone teeth that so many celebrities go for, these days!
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thanks! Dave!

I have no views on liking or disliking Jeremy Clarkson.
What l do admire him for, is that he hasn’t had his mouth filled with the brilliant white veneers or tombstone teeth that so many celebrities go for, these days!
He is as he is.....love or hate him.
I for one like the man. And he is doing a good job. IMO .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:02 AM

I heard that Chris Tarrant wasn't asked to host the show.

How strange....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I heard that Chris Tarrant wasn't asked to host the show.

How strange....
Hasn't he been ill Carol, had a stroke or something?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 02:08 PM

I have bumped up this thread as l am enjoying this new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire which is showing every night this week on ITV1 at 9pm.

I think the questions are easier this time and l could answer most of the questions where the teacher won £500,000 on Monday’s show.
I couldn’t believe he didn’t know where Royal Jelly came from!

Two women were silly last night and took a chance on a question they weren’t sure of, even though they still had lifelines left. They each took home £1000 instead of a lot more.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 02:57 PM

I have bumped up this thread as l am enjoying this new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire which is showing every night this week on ITV1 at 9pm.

I think the questions are easier this time and l could answer most of the questions where the teacher won £500,000 on Monday’s show.

Two women were silly last night and took a chance on a question they weren’t sure of, even though they still had lifelines left. They each took home £1000 instead of a lot more.
I see it's on tonight, so I've put it on to record.

Typical teacher: didn't know that royal jelly comes from the Queen's kitchen at Buck House.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 03:43 PM

I agree with all of that Art. The second woman was getting on my nerves a bit anyway, so I was pleased to see her go.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2019, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree with all of that Art. The second woman was getting on my nerves a bit anyway, so I was pleased to see her go.
Longy, l didn’t like to say it my previous post but the second one seemed to think a lot of herself. I even thought she was coming on a bit to Jeremy Clarkson.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 07:33 PM

Not watched it every night as forgot.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top