Join for free
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 08:46 AM

Life in Pieces

I know I am really lucky that my son has included me on his Amazon account and I get to watch Prime tv and films but I have to let you know about this one as it makes me laugh so much.

Life in Pieces
An American comedy show about a family. Mom and Dad, three grown up kids and their partners and the grandkids.
Each episode is split into funny stories.
I have smiled and laughed out loud at this.
Tom Hanks son, Colin Hanks is one of the stars and theres no way Tom Hanks could say Colin is not his child as they look so alike.

Accomplished actors Dianne Wiest and James Brolin star as the heads of a large, happy family, in which each member is approaching different milestones. Their eldest daughter, Heather (Betsy Brandt) and her husband consider having another child as they get closer to an empty nest; middle child Matt (Thomas Sadoski) thinks he has found true love; and the youngest of the three siblings, Greg (Colin Hanks) is overwhelmed after having his first child with his wife. Various perspectives are employed as each family member's story unfolds.

Ive been binge watching this and so far have watched series 1 & 2 with the last series still to go.

As I said I realise I'm lucky to get Amazon but if you somehow get the chance to watch this please do.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top