Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 11:49 PM

Re: Internet Safety

Oh well, I've sent the spoof to paypal so I just hope they deal with it and I don't keep on getting them.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Really, Julie I don't know who that would be

All the members posting in that thread are still here and post regularly if you check their profiles.

I don't think any of them had a 'serves you right' attitude .
I guess you may be thinking of another site to which you belong where the members are not so nice as ours
Looking back at my written diary it was pms not the thread so yes you are right and it wasn't the thread it was just that which started it but really so much nastiness around the time it got me muddled. Please don't say this forum is always friendly either if you had been on the end of some of the abuse I have you would be very wary of thinking that at all.
Some may love WUMs and Trolls but try being on the other end of the nastiness and you will understand the bad taste it leaves. Even one of the mods posted one of the threads from here on dogsey to show everyone what a horrible person I was, didn't work as everyone except Azz I seem to recall thought that disgusting and the troll was spotted and I was supported.

I wasn't going to say any of that if it could have just been dropped when I said.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Looking back at my written diary it was pms not the thread so yes you are right and it wasn't the thread it was just that which started it but really so much nastiness around the time it got me muddled. Please don't say this forum is always friendly either if you had been on the end of some of the abuse I have you would be very wary of thinking that at all.
Some may love WUMs and Trolls but try being on the other end of the nastiness and you will understand the bad taste it leaves. Even one of the mods posted one of the threads from here on dogsey to show everyone what a horrible person I was, didn't work as everyone except Azz I seem to recall thought that disgusting and the troll was spotted and I was supported.

I wasn't going to say any of that if it could have just been dropped when I said.
Julie I have been on the end of a lot of nastiness probably more than you could possibly imagine but you get nasty people on all sites and it is not something I dwell on. I understand you belong to a number of sites so will know this is true . If I found I couldn't cope with the odd nasty comment I would not use forums at all.

With regard to your original comment about a previous thread here saying people had been less than supportive I think it only fair to the people who posted in that thread to point out that was not the case.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 09:34 AM

Hello my friends. I have been here long time I am in Nigeria. I was looking for someone to help my release many pounds. Yes I am owed big dollars but need financial help for legal papers.

Just send bank details please and when I can clear the money I will share great fortune with you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Hello my friends. I have been here long time I am in Nigeria. I was looking for someone to help my release many pounds. Yes I am owed big dollars but need financial help for legal papers.

Just send bank details please and when I can clear the money I will share great fortune with you
...for the word 'share' substitute 'relieve you of '
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Julie I have been on the end of a lot of nastiness probably more than you could possibly imagine but you get nasty people on all sites and it is not something I dwell on. I understand you belong to a number of sites so will know this is true . If I found I couldn't cope with the odd nasty comment I would not use forums at all.

With regard to your original comment about a previous thread here saying people had been less than supportive I think it only fair to the people who posted in that thread to point out that was not the case.
I was not subject to odd nasty comment - sorry I was followed from thread to thread it felt like and many people contacted me to support me and said they were complaining. Please just let this drop before I end up thinking nothing has changed and this is not the forum for me again.
No one should be spoken to like I was and it should have been stopped.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 09:56 AM

The sad thing is Meg one hears stories of some silly sods falling for it
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Best to be very wary. Please BEWARE!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Sainsbury’s for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket store, in my case, Tesco’s.

You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen last month on the 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also this month on the 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th and 13th through to today. It happened twice yesterday.

P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl are £1.75 and look better.

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the look out for this scam. The best times are just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.
OMG, you were really unlucky to have your wallet stolen by naked girls so many times .
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was not subject to odd nasty comment - sorry I was followed from thread to thread it felt like and many people contacted me to support me and said they were complaining. Please just let this drop before I end up thinking nothing has changed and this is not the forum for me again.
No one should be spoken to like I was and it should have been stopped.
I would like to point out that I was one of the posters on that thread, and neither I nor anyone else was nasty to Julie or had a "it serves you right attitude"
Nor have I followed her from thread to thread or PMd her.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

22-10-2014, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
I would like to point out that I was one of the posters on that thread, and neither I nor anyone else was nasty to Julie or had a "it serves you right attitude"
Nor have I followed her from thread to thread or PMd her.
I know Jimmy you have always been a fair poster I think most people know who I was referring to and how nasty it got.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top