Join for free
Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 11:46 AM

Re: The 'Don't Worry Be Happy' Thread.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I saw him in panto just after the tax affair, his first words were "lend us a quid"

As you previously stated, he did ad lib somewhat.
His co-stars were laughing so much they forgot their lines.

We were kicked out of the theatre at midnight because of insurance and licensing laws having not seen the end, did we feel cheated? Nope, he was brilliant and I've never ached so much from laughter.
Tpin, When someone invited me to go with them to see Ken Dodd, inwardly I groaned but thought it was nice of them to invite me. I went and I have never laughed so much.
The song, 'Happiness' is very infectious and feel good!!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Happiness for me today is to go and spend a M&S gift card I got for my birthday.

Also the sun is shining and birds singing which makes it a lovely day.
Nice one CC.
We are not long back after our long walk.
The sun was shining for most of the time, and it felt really lovely and pleasant with no wind about.
Walking is something which doesn't cost a thing, and can bring so much pleasure, depending on where you walk of course.
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 04:05 PM

Being out in the garden , sun shining, birds singing, a little bit of warmth in the air, what could make you feel happier.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 04:09 PM

Lovely isn't it ...
I've just been watching a blackbird have a bath in the back garden and my resident Robin watching him from his favourite bush.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Lovely isn't it ...
I've just been watching a blackbird have a bath in the back garden and my resident Robin watching him from his favourite bush.
Aaaahhhh Bless Morty.
I guess that you are really into nature then?
You sound the type of person who really takes a lot of notice of what is going on around them.

Do you have any nice shrubs and flowers starting to spring into bloom then?
Do you have any hedge hogs, moles, badgers or other animals grunting around your garden?
Just asking!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 05:20 PM

Lovely sunny day.Been watching a Robin going back and fro with nesting material into my shed.I hope they'll be happy in there.Happy Spring's springing.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

13-03-2016, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Lovely sunny day.Been watching a Robin going back and fro with nesting material into my shed.I hope they'll be happy in there.Happy Spring's springing.
Yes Rhoslyn.
Isn't it funny that almost every garden seems to have it's own special Robin running around doing whatever. They are so friendly as well,and will come up quite near.

I particularly like the...

Rockin' Robin!

rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 05:50 PM

I used to tell my grandkids(when they were little) that my Robin used to tell me what they'd been up to in school etc(the news came via their parents).They thought if was wonderful that the Robin knew things and passed it on to their Mamgu.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 06:00 PM

Yes my Robin has just arrived but I am afraid they are not always friendly to other birds. He comes to nibble on the fat balls hanging in my tree and so far today, he has chased away 1 great tit, 2 blue tits and a whole family of long tailed tits, plus a tiny wren that didn't seem interested in the fat balls. I am sorry if my post makes you sad, but I did think it would make Kenny happy knowing that there are so many tits in my garden.
rhosyn
South Wales

13-03-2016, 06:31 PM

:-d:-d:-d:-d

Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top