Join for free
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 12:14 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Really? In this case we have a poster belittling, unfairly attacking, speaking ill and blackening the character and name of a famous living man without any proof other than his teeth are bad and something he copied and pasted from a conspiracy web site.
What planet are you people on?
Stephen isn't your Dad is he? Just because he comes up with the odd good idea and is disabled doesn't make him the next messiah....He might be a right G*t if you knew him personally...
There are people who I could criticise but I can't think of any offhand....Sometimes life sucks Rehab....Deal with it...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
My post was meant to be a joke Rehab... that is why i put a on it.
I agree with your quote "Good grief! Walks away shaking his head......"
My apologies, sorry, I did misread it

To talk ill of the dead is bad enough, but to claim in no uncertain manner, loudly and often that Stephen Hawking is dead and been replaced by a clone and give no reasonable reason why, made my hackles rise. As if the man has no problems has it is, does he really need nutters claiming that he is already dead?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Stephen isn't your Dad is he? Just because he comes up with the odd good idea and is disabled doesn't make him the next messiah....He might be a right G*t if you knew him personally...
There are people who I could criticise but I can't think of any offhand....Sometimes life sucks Rehab....Deal with it...
Out of order, he is a living man and an acknowled genius in his field and does not deserve the disrespect shown to him. Would you allow the same disrespect to a living relative of yours?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 12:24 PM

Out of order, he is a living man and an acknowled genius in his field and does not deserve the disrespect shown to him. Would you allow the same disrespect to a living relative of yours?
I do agree but look at some of the Jeremy corbyn threads or Tory threads or royals threads I cringe sometimes just at the titles !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 12:45 PM

My apologies, sorry, I did misread it

To talk ill of the dead is bad enough, but to claim in no uncertain manner, loudly and often that Stephen Hawking is dead and been replaced by a clone and give no reasonable reason why, made my hackles rise. As if the man has no problems has it is, does he really need nutters claiming that he is already dead?
I agree , but with his intelligence I hope he is able to focus on more positive things in life, than what some imbeciles post on the internet.
Stephen Hawking has proved that he can deal with much worse than what a few dimwits say, and he has won the respect of others whilst doing so
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 01:01 PM

People who believe in conspiracy theories are more likely to be suffering from stress, a new study by British researchers has found.

The study, led by Anglia Ruskin University's Professor Viren Swami, is the first to analyse the relationship between psychological stress and belief in conspiracies.

During his research, Professor Swami recruited 420 participants from the ages of 20 and 78, and asked them how strongly they believed in conspiracy theories like the supposed faking of the 1969 moon landing, or the alleged assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. by the US government.

He then assessed their levels of stress, gathering information on their general mental states and the number of stressful experiences they had gone through recently.

Overall, the study found that the stronger their belief in conspiracy theories, the more stressful life events they had experienced in the previous six months, and the higher their general levels of stress were in the previous month.

The participants came from varying demographics, but the results stayed consistent across the board - younger people were slightly more likely to believe in conspiracies, but there were no significant differences in belief between women and men, or different social classes.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-01-2018, 01:04 PM

I am awaiting a post that states that report is a cover up.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 01:07 PM

I am awaiting a post that states that report is a cover up.
I;m off out shopping cos I don't want any stress from the conspiracy believers
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-01-2018, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I;m off out shopping cos I don't want any stress from the conspiracy believers
Oh no....block your ears when you go into the supermarket..they use subliminal music and announcements to make you buy stuff...it happens in Asda, I came out of there with 20 mobiles phones and a blue eggwhisk once...BLUE! for crying out loud!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 01:18 PM

It's getting more like "The Wright Stuff" on here every day!
Good job we're not phoning our opinions in or we'd get cut off!

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top