Join for free
Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 11:04 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Hmmm

So . . . .

a hugely powerful and wealthy group could not extract all his teeth and provide implants that didn't already look like 50 yr old monstrosities???

Seriously!
...and did you know that Paul McCartney was dead too and replaced by a body double?

See nothing like him!

Just as a matter of interest do you wear your tin foil beanie at a jaunty angle? or do you strap it on?

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 01:29 AM

Strewth Bruce - that second photo should have an X Certificate.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I wonder what age Realist is..any guesses?
8 or 9?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
8 or 9?

As old as that??? - personally I wouldn't put him above 5, given his infantile contributions on here.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I wonder what age Realist is..any guesses?
Originally Posted by Tpin ->
8 or 9?
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
As old as that??? - personally I wouldn't put him above 5, given his infantile contributions on here.
Whatever happened to attack the Post - not the Poster?

Realist has made several interesting and valid posts in these fora over time. Admittedly this one seems a bit strange but for all that it is an interesting theory and not one that warrants personal abuse.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 09:04 AM

[QUOTE=Silver Tabby;1312764]Whatever happened to attack the Post - not the Poster?

Realist has made several interesting and valid posts in these fora over time. Admittedly this one seems a bit strange but for all that it is an interesting theory and not one that warrants personal abuse.[/QUOTE]

Pots and kettles darlin' - if he can't take it then he shouldn't dish it out!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 09:50 AM

I think (therefore I am), that if "they" wanted to replace Stephen Hawking with an imposter, they would have picked a better make - up artist with the prosthetic skills etc that are about these days they could have made anyone look more like Stephen Hawking than Stephen Hawking!

He looks to me like nature has done what it does to us all.

As for deceased celebs, I have a theory that somewhere there is an island, owned by a multi billionaire, where those wealthy and famous enough can retreat from public life and "die".
They live in fabulous luxury, with powerful life-extending medications not available to us and sneak back in disguise now and then, revealing their true identity to keep up the myth of "sightings" to keep us entertained lest we forget them.

They probably squabble a lot!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

11-01-2018, 10:16 AM

Sounds feasible, TessA, and welcome back !
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 10:22 AM

Your post made me laugh Tess " they probably squabble a lot"

Welcome back
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 11:54 AM

Thanks folks! X

Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top