Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:36 PM

Re: Campaign to make Upskirting illegal

I'm almost sure that taking illicit covert photos without permission must be covered by a law already. Perhaps someone who has knowledge of the law could enlighten us...
If there isn't a law, a punch on the nose (or a knee to the goolies) might dissuade the over enthusiastic photographer....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I can't really comment Tara, its never happened to me....

Some of the local girls in the village where I lived wore skirts so short it would have been impossible to get a camera up....

So I married one of them....
Aww that's so romantic!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
This MP has done it before he thinks private members bill are 'nanny state' and waste of parliamentary time.
Aye. A total arsehole who's done it for spite despite the bill being for a good cause. This is the same bloke who claimed massive expenses for his garden doing amongst other things. A pity they didn't wait a few more weeks before they knighted the git.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
There had to be one awkward sod...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44496427
Christopher Chope has blocked so many bills he has to be off his trolly. He is the one who on 3 occasions has blocked the ban on Wild Animal Circuses. (Philip Davies is the other) .

Chope is the one who wants to bring back capitol punishment, the death sentence, conscription ,he is the one who opposes just about everything when it comes to a private members bill, and a degree rational thinking. Voted against same sex marriage, call staff in the House of Commons 'servants' and I have often wondered how he consistently gets voted as an MP.
The man needs to be put out of his misery. Give him the death sentence he would cheerfully place on another's head. (don't really mean that, but there again.... )
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 12:33 AM

modern gadgetry has left us all open to exposure - once the mini skirt era arrived then a social and gender statement was being made - " I will expose as much as my leg as possible [without walking around town in a swim suit [that would be silly] - but I hope the law will protect me from undue attention even though I want undue attention " women difficult to fathom!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Christopher Chope has blocked so many bills he has to be off his trolly. He is the one who on 3 occasions has blocked the ban on Wild Animal Circuses. (Philip Davies is the other) .

Chope is the one who wants to bring back capitol punishment, the death sentence, conscription ,he is the one who opposes just about everything when it comes to a private members bill, and a degree rational thinking. Voted against same sex marriage, call staff in the House of Commons 'servants' and I have often wondered how he consistently gets voted as an MP.
The man needs to be put out of his misery. Give him the death sentence he would cheerfully place on another's head. (don't really mean that, but there again.... )
They could bring back the death sentence for me if it is without reasonable doubt that someone premeditated a murder. That man that got life yesterday for tampering with his wifes parachute and who tried to gas her doesn't deserve tax payers money to keep him in prison. He's pure evil.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44237336
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
modern gadgetry has left us all open to exposure - once the mini skirt era arrived then a social and gender statement was being made - " I will expose as much as my leg as possible [without walking around town in a swim suit [that would be silly] - but I hope the law will protect me from undue attention even though I want undue attention " women difficult to fathom!
Tricky conundrum Gummy.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:30 AM

a mini-conundrum perhaps - or seriously a bongo drum??
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:35 AM

This scumbag 'nasty party' dinosaur yells 'object' in the House of Commons and brings to a halt the proposed discussion of this bill. What a despicable scumbag he is!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0d4fc01fdade3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:53 AM

Tis a recent phenomenon, the desire to "Ring Fence" egos.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top