Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:59 AM

Re: Campaign to make Upskirting illegal

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
modern gadgetry has left us all open to exposure - once the mini skirt era arrived then a social and gender statement was being made - " I will expose as much as my leg as possible [without walking around town in a swim suit [that would be silly] - but I hope the law will protect me from undue attention even though I want undue attention " women difficult to fathom!
It has to be said......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Aww that's so romantic!
I have my moments Annie......
Mrs Fox is such a Lucky girl, but unfortunately she only wears trousers now.......Mostly mine.....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 08:05 AM

It's been illegal here in Scotland for almost a decade,but how do You catch these silly wee perverts and get Them prosecuted?They would just quickly delete the pic's wouldn't They?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Christopher Chope has blocked so many bills he has to be off his trolly. He is the one who on 3 occasions has blocked the ban on Wild Animal Circuses. (Philip Davies is the other) .

Chope is the one who wants to bring back capitol punishment, the death sentence, conscription ,he is the one who opposes just about everything when it comes to a private members bill, and a degree rational thinking. Voted against same sex marriage, call staff in the House of Commons 'servants' and I have often wondered how he consistently gets voted as an MP.
The man needs to be put out of his misery. Give him the death sentence he would cheerfully place on another's head. (don't really mean that, but there again.... )
I can agree with some of his views. I need not say which.

I assume that the majority of his constituents agree with them too.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Proof, if proof were needed that we have a dinosaur amongst us!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
modern gadgetry has left us all open to exposure - once the mini skirt era arrived then a social and gender statement was being made - " I will expose as much as my leg as possible [without walking around town in a swim suit [that would be silly] - but I hope the law will protect me from undue attention even though I want undue attention " women difficult to fathom!
I completely agree with those ladies who wish to wear a miniskirt, provided of course that they have suitable legs for it.

Whilst I like to see a nice pair of legs, up to a point, I have no wish to see any further up.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

16-06-2018, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
they could bring back the death sentence for me if it is without reasonable doubt that someone premeditated a murder. That man that got life yesterday for tampering with his wifes parachute and who tried to gas her doesn't deserve tax payers money to keep him in prison. He's pure evil.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44237336
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

16-06-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Proof, if proof were needed that we have a dinosaur amongst us!!!
Oh dear.

Joe's obviously not aware of the advent of stricter rules on this forum.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Probably the 'servants' !
His constituents possibly have no idea what he's up to. They'll be far too busy going about their daily routines.

Do you know what your MP is doing on a weekly basis ? Do you know how he/she voted on various issues ?
Not many do, but because they belong to a certain 'political party' they get your vote .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

16-06-2018, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Probably the 'servants' !
His constituents possibly have no idea what he's up to. They'll be far too busy going about their daily routines.

Do you know what your MP is doing on a weekly basis ? Do you know how he/she voted on various issues ?
Not many do, but because they belong to a certain 'political party' they get your vote .
Incorrect. Try again.

Yes, in all fairness our local MP sends regular messages on Facebook detailing her activities (ooer, missus!).

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top