Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 04:59 PM

Re: Man admits posting race hate messages

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
What about other 'innocent' sentient creatures.........like rats and mice ?
As far as I am aware, I have never killed a rat or a mouse. I have captired them in humane traps and removed them however.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It did make me chuckle, a post about racism from a poster who supports a party that is racist and anti Semitic
The trouble is Rehab, idiots like the OP want to stir trouble and people may say more that they should! That won't be funny if a Muslim sympathizer reads it and and tries to make a claim that the forum is racist. Somebody has tried that before, so I would ask that nobody loses their cool and says anything they shouldn't, because it wont be the OP that suffers, it could be all of us who enjoy this forum.

The sensible thing, is to just ignore these types of posts, because they are designed to wind people up!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The trouble is Rehab, idiots like the OP want to stir trouble and people may say more that they should! That won't be funny if a Muslim sympathizer reads it and and tries to make a claim that the forum is racist. Somebody has tried that before, so I would ask that nobody loses their cool and says anything they shouldn't, because it wont be the OP that suffers, it could be all of us who enjoy this forum.

The sensible thing, is to just ignore these types of posts, because they are designed to wind people up!
And let the poster get away with his posting without challenge?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
As far as I am aware, I have never killed a rat or a mouse. I have captired them in humane traps and removed them however.
I do that too LD
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I do that too LD
Same,

The cat often brings in mice. Never hurts them, just watches and plays with them. We bought a humane mousetrap, and then just take them outside and let them go in the nearby woods.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
And let the poster get away with his posting without challenge?
No Rehab, I was thinking that if we just stopped replying to his posts ( which are only deigned to start and argument) he may get bored and go to find somebody else, to try and annoy!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I do that too LD
Originally Posted by fender ->
Same,

The cat often brings in mice. Never hurts them, just watches and plays with them. We bought a humane mousetrap, and then just take them outside and let them go in the nearby woods.

Some of us have some feelings towards animals.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top