Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 02:47 AM

Re: Want to view some idiots ?

Children are so perfectly snack sized aren't they? Salties love them.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by mups ->
have you finally taken leave of your senses gummy?

Would you really get out of your vehicle and take your grandkids out with you with leopards nearby?
Pie
Devon
Pie is male  Pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 06:06 AM

It's for people like this that we have to have those ridiculous H&S notices! Why not just let natural selection take its course?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Have you finally taken leave of your senses Gummy?

Would you really get out of your vehicle AND take your grandkids out with you with Leopards nearby?
steady on Mups keep ya hair on [you still have some don't you?] of course I wouldn't I'm not silly but what I was saying was....................Oh never mind you missed the point! Can someone help?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 06:49 AM

Those people were stupid enough, not to realize that breaking the rules spoils things for everybody! They could have been seriously injured or killed, animals that have tasted human blood cannot be allowed to live & the poor people in the other cars may have to had made choices of watching somebody be mauled to death, or risk their own safety to try and save them. Could you watch a small child being killed by an animal?

If people obeyed the rules, which are only there for their well being, we wouldn't have to keep making the rules stronger....just because some fools think the rules don't apply to them! Sadly this applies to many aspects of life!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 06:57 AM

They were idiots to leave their car - but - having done so they then compounded the stupidity by running!

Cheetahs are least dangerous of the big cats and - had the family stood still - they would have probably just come over for a look and wandered off again. By running they turned themselves into prey.

As someone else said - the Cheetahs would have been the ones punished if anyone had been hurt. Stupid idiot people make me cross.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:38 AM

They were indeed idiots and bad parents to risk the life of their child.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:44 AM

Is it possible to prosecute them for endangering the lives of their kids? If so I hope they do ! Idiots!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Is it possible to prosecute them for endangering the lives of their kids? If so I hope they do ! Idiots!

I hope so too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
God there sure are some stupid people. they needed their heads testing.
The video is there you have to wait for it to load.
It's a good job I know you Tiffany and know the two statements are not connected.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top