Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 06:34 PM

Re: My 13 Year Old Poodle Has Suddenly Gone Deaf.

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Hi Artangel,I have a poodle also and they can come down with ear infections all the time,Our vet told us its because the hair grows in their ears,and retains moisture.Does the dogs ear emit a smell?Its usually one side or the other for our Poodle.But its an constant battle for our little guy.
Hi DragonR, I was hoping that it was just an ear infection as that could have been treated. He has had trouble with his ears in the past but has been ok for a long time now.
Only a certain type of person keeps poodles!! Most men don't like them! I have had a poodle since I was fourteen years old, I just love them and I would love to have one of every colour!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 06:48 PM

How is your dog doing now Artangel? I hope hes ok ,does he still have his deafness?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twinks, That is exactly what the vet said! You should open your own little Pet's clinic, we could save hundreds of pounds in vet's fees!!
My problem would be that, if you brought your cute pets to see me, I would have a problem letting you take them back home.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
My problem would be that, if you brought your cute pets to see me, I would have a problem letting you take them back home.
You obviously like cute pets Twink.
I always did wanted to be Teachers Pet.
So will I do for you to take me home?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top