Join for free
Page 44 of 49 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 05:56 PM

Re: Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 3)

I’ve just finished me dinner and gorgeous it was too. They say the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach, maybe with some, I certainly wouldn’t like to hear a Surgeon saying that to his colleagues if I was lying on his table.
I don’t know about others but the best way to my heart was personally and a good sense of humour, looks are not everything in a woman, most decent chaps I knew as young men were scared of approaching the real stunners at a dance, some of the more daring types went all out to get a dance with them, then a date but the relationships never lasted very long I noticed, I sometimes think being a good looking girl can be a bit of a hindrance, What are looks if not the first page of a book, but by the same token I wouldn’t like to come back looking like Edward G Robinson after been stung by a wasp.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 07:34 PM

I haven't any idea who this fella is, he came to me in a bunch of wallpaper photo's the son send to me, an unusual statue don't you think. He's smiling so he must be one of those successful politicians who quit while he was a head.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->

I haven't any idea who this fella is, he came to me in a bunch of wallpaper photo's the son send to me, an unusual statue don't you think. He's smiling so he must be one of those successful politicians who quit while he was a head.
Ha Ha

"Boom & Bust eh?"

"I don't envy him or be green with envy. Her looks a headcase"

groan groan

I don't mean to be Patina rising
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

24-11-2015, 07:58 PM

I was sure you'd know who he was RJ, It's starting to annoy me now, is he the patron saint of soup coolers?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

24-11-2015, 10:09 PM

Now and then there’s a lull in proceedings
A drop in posts and a fall in readings
Have they all gone off to prayer?
Or to feed the old grey mare
Taking a nap in the afternoon
They’ll all be back pretty soon
With more of this and less of that
Feeding us all with flowing chat
So sit your bum upon the chair
And bang the keyboard in despair
If you lost a dog or found a cat
Help is where the forum’s at
State your case for all it’s worth
We’re all polite and never curt.

Alright Perry Mason I know it’s night time now but it was this afternoon when I wrote it out.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:56 AM

[IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Dunno who it is but..............I found another one!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
[IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Dunno who it is but..............I found another one!
Tis Charlie Parker aka Bird
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

25-11-2015, 09:10 PM

The road sign is on the right so it must be USA .
Now how many GREEN celebrities were there recently?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

26-11-2015, 12:44 PM

Charlie Parker eh, a musician, can't say I've heard of him, but thanks anyway Solo I was very curious to know.
Well I’m a fully fledged old fart now and proud of it, once you hit the 70 mark you receive your farternity badge and certificate, I got the cert from my son and as there are no badges available at the moment I will have to make me own, any suggestions as to what should be on it will be welcomed. The best thing about being an official old fart is there are no rules, the days of doing what others tell you are all behind you and you are free to make up your own rules as you go along, if anyone dares question you about rules you trump them all the time with “Was that a rule? sorry I must have forgotten” and you are absolved of all blame immediately, smashing ain’t it.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 01:12 PM

Jem. Never say you have forgotten. Or you will shop you off into an old fogies home saying you have dementia.
When you reach 70, you must always before getting out of bed, read the obituary page of your newspaper. If you are not in it, then you can get out of bed.

Page 44 of 49 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top