Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 01:21 PM

Christmas Diet

Hi

Not long to go now.

Do you go on a diet before Christmas?

I do, I don't like not being able to get into my clothes comfortably after the event.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 01:32 PM

Re: Christmas Diet

You have gotta be kidding. November and December are the most depressing months of the year anyway, without the added misery of being on a diet.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
You have gotta be kidding. November and December are the most depressing months of the year anyway, without the added misery of being on a diet.
Quite agree!!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 02:33 PM

No , but then I dont shove a whole turkey down my neck..

If people replace one food with another and eat in moderation there shouldnt be any need.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
Too true..You won't get Me eating many salads in the Winter...When it's snowing/freezing/piddling down I make warming soups/stews/.curries etc..Time enough come March to start shedding the llbs I've gained.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 02:39 PM

No I don't diet for Christmas but then I don't eat traditional Christmas dinners or Christmas food with the exception of home made Christmas pudding and mince pies.

Last years Christmas dinner was home made goats cheese tarts with a variety of salads .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:11 PM

Christmas or any other time I stop eating as soon as I'm full.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:25 PM

Hi

I have a class reaction to statins, so my diet is very restrictive.

I am very good the rest of the year, narry a biscuit, cake or piece of chocolate.

I do love mince pies, christmas cake, christmas pudding and in particular stollen, so at Christmas I indulge myself for a few days, hence the diet.

I can soon feel full when eating vegetables, but I never feel full when eating mince pies.

I have a weight problem, I put it on very easily, so after even a short period of restricted mobility, up my weight goes.

I am 5ft 10inch and just got to 13 stone, 6 lbs above my usual.

Diet it is for me
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 04:49 AM

Luckily for me I've never had the problem of considering dieting as I've always been very small in stature and size.

Without meaning to be condescending, I've never understood why people binge eat at certain times of the year. I can literally only eat what my stomach will allow, and nothing more, even if there is only just one chip left on the plate, or just one more sprout.

If I'm full, then I'm full. and can not allow myself another mouthful.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 02:16 PM

I don't like mince pies ,Chrismas puds orsausage rolls.
Just a glass of something bubbly a walnut whip and a mushroom risotto and i'm happy .
So I'm saying no to a Christmas diet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top