Join for free
Page 7 of 62 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 01:29 AM

Re: Shooting outside Parliament

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He said it months ago, nothing to do with this incident but don't let that stop you from denigrating him, remember he was democratically elected as Mayor, and I know how you and lots of of others on here are very big on democracy, when it suits them.
Yes he was elected democratically and I guess he is very dynamic and outspoken, but his overzealous healthy London policies are a right pain. London is not a city for cyclists so why force superhighways on motorists and pedestrians? Cyclists should be licensed, just like cars! Anyway that's off topic so rant over...
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yes he was elected democratically and I guess he is very dynamic and outspoken, but his overzealous healthy London policies are a right pain. London is not a city for cyclists so why force superhighways on motorists and pedestrians? Cyclists should be licensed, just like cars! Anyway that's off topic so rant over...
I have no idea what you are talking about and as you say it is off topic so why post it?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Totally agree Annie.

I was hit by a cyclist a number of years ago near Islington.
Over £500 damage to my car - the cyclist just sodded off with no way to trace them. Not right imo.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Totally agree Annie.

I was hit by a cyclist a number of years ago near Islington.
Over £500 damage to my car - the cyclist just sodded off with no way to trace them. Not right imo.
I had one twist my wing mirror off and another absolutely crazy woman stop with her bike in front of my car and start yelling at me because she didn't like cars on her road. They have head cameras now so who knows what their agenda is. But anyway this has nothing to do with terrorists in London. Other than the fact that a cycling terrorist could quickly get in and out unidentified.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 06:19 AM

Sad that a tragedy like the event in London so quickly degenerates into an Islamaphobic slanging match.

I don't remember the same vitriol against Catholics when the IRA bombed British cities.

...and then along comes the anti-cyclist movement. Really?

Have some respect for the dead and injured. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 07:17 AM

Catholics didn't get vitriol because people knew that it wasn't a religious struggle at all its was all about power and control by evil people .
The same in some ways applies today Muslims are not oppressed in the Uk they have a much better life here than in most Islamic states .
JimmyC
Australia
JimmyC is male 

23-03-2017, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Sad that a tragedy like the event in London so quickly degenerates into an Islamaphobic slanging match.

I don't remember the same vitriol against Catholics when the IRA bombed British cities.

...and then along comes the anti-cyclist movement. Really?

Have some respect for the dead and injured. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Bruce, I'm going to have to excommunicate you from Australia if you post stuff like that.

Mate, Islamists rock up and attack a community and kill many people. Then some people in that community react by, (shock horror!), saying bad things about Islamists. Then, you pipe up and try to shame them for that!

Have you got something against the Poms, mate? I see you skillfully inserted your own anti-Catholic anti-Irish prejudice there, while rabbiting on about "respect"...

Jesus, give the Poms a go! It'll be our turn next, you know. Man Monis wasn't the only one out there who wants to stab us in the guts.

Only a matter of time, and it'll be us saying exactly the same thing as British people say.

JimmyC
Australia
JimmyC is male 

23-03-2017, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Catholics didn't get vitriol because people knew that it wasn't a religious struggle at all its was all about power and control by evil people .
The same in some ways applies today Muslims are not oppressed in the Uk they have a much better life here than in most Islamic states .

That's right, Muddy.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 08:00 AM

These terrorists give their lives to please Allah.. or more likely they are looking forward to the milk and honey life that they expect Allah to give them.
Even if they are stupid enough to believe all that, I wonder how Allah would feel if they killed other devout Muslims..... because they don't seem to be selective about who they kill.
I would love to see how many of those killed in these attacks are decent Muslim people, and then ask the terrorists how they think Allah would feel about what they had done
I wonder how ISIS would explain this to them, or anybody else who encourages this type of action?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 08:03 AM

They would probaby say they are not real Muslims.

Page 7 of 62 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top