Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 09:26 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning folks not so cold today so may try to get out to do the last tidying up touches to the garden later.

Good news about your eye Alan

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:16 AM

Good morning fellow members on yet another chilly grey morning but I am not grumbling , at least it is fine

I think I am going to tackle sorting out the garage come storeroom today, not a job I look forward too but necessary before the weather turns colder.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:42 AM

Good morning
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 11:15 AM

I am home as of yesterday. Slept well.
It is just below freezing here. winter has begun, it seems.
Now I am in hibernation until the daffodils bloom in spring, as I hate snow and ice and afraid to step on that. Got a new wheelchair that is the right size too.
Alan, I hope you have the same results I had with the eyes. A1 all the way.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 11:26 AM

Good morning all,
Good news about your eye Alan.
I've just had my yearly flu jab, and should now be doing some house work, but I can't seem to get going with it.
It's a bit milder today, as the wind's died down a bit, so will have to make an effort to do something in the garden this afternoon.
Have a good day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 11:44 AM

buenas dias all. Bright and sunny but a chilly breeze today, well it feels chilly after all the heat. Itīs been a busy week so no plans other than pottering around getting a few things done. Glad to hear your eye is doing well Alan, it must make a big difference to you. Have a lovely day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by ShirleyMarie ->
I am home as of yesterday. Slept well.
It is just below freezing here. winter has begun, it seems.
Now I am in hibernation until the daffodils bloom in spring, as I hate snow and ice and afraid to step on that. Got a new wheelchair that is the right size too.
Alan, I hope you have the same results I had with the eyes. A1 all the way.
Hello ShirleyMarie I'm pleased you are back home again and hope you are feeling a lot better. You are doing the right thing by hibernating for the winter - I hate snow and ice too
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 02:59 PM

Afternoon all.

Lovely pic Alan. So glad the Doctors are happy with your eye.

Have a nice afternoon/evening all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top