Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 03:39 PM

Feb. 9 - Song of the Day - (and you song,also!)

Denice William - - shake a booty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7FGbhpr2pg
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 03:51 PM

Re: Feb. 9 - Song of the Day - (and you song,also!)

Valerie - Amy Winehouse. Love her backing singers on this one!

Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 04:50 PM

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:30 PM

Hilary - I LOVE this song from Amy Winehouse - - and yes, as you say, the back singers are terrific also.... What such a senseless shame that die so young - she have so much talent! ..is sad sad - but I am grateful that we have her recordings..... Thank you for this song - is a wonderful choice! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:33 PM

Gianetta
US

09-02-2016, 05:33 PM

FABULOUS - AWESOME, Eliza - I have not hear this song before - I dunno how I miss it? It is pure Freddy Mercury - I love it... so full of LIFE and DRAMA and Real-ness. Great! Thank youuuu! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

09-02-2016, 05:35 PM

Ahhh...yes...... I have this set as a favorite and i listen to these spoken poem often...... Is so much nice to hear the poem read to us - it is so precious poetry. Pearl of Wisdom have more of them...... This is truly lovely, Michael.. I am sure all will enjoy to hear this..... along with the other one that my Papa was read to me as a child: "Here I Love You" .... so wonderful. Grazie.. Very beautiful always to hear it... ox Gia
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:51 PM

Love the Queen track - one of my favourites of their later stuff

Here's another female singer gone far too soon

Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
this can bring a tear to my eye if it catches me in the right mood
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Ahhh...yes...... I have this set as a favorite and i listen to these spoken poem often...... Is so much nice to hear the poem read to us - it is so precious poetry. Pearl of Wisdom have more of them...... This is truly lovely, Michael.. I am sure all will enjoy to hear this..... along with the other one that my Papa was read to me as a child: "Here I Love You" .... so wonderful. Grazie.. Very beautiful always to hear it... ox Gia
Ha Ha you will be gushing by Valentines Day ...xx

Sorry quick vist
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-02-2016, 09:35 PM

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/0...land-of-italy/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top