Join for free
Page 12 of 23 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:56 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Nooo....not more Weegie broads
Shurrup You...I'm the one and only Weegie BURD on 'ere...I think!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:14 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Hi

The last time I was in Glasgow was after this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_G...Airport_attack

I am no shrinking violet, but the female DCI was a piece of work I would not want to cross.

She could also drink others under the table.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:53 PM

OOPS,just noticed this is on the Health Forum...sorry Mod's.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Have you been on the wacky baccy Pum? Mups didn't stuff up a name, Dongle is an affectionate term that she uses for Longdogs, which derived from a typo a few weeks ago.... I thought everybody knew that!
What Tarantula did was to use another members name, when suggesting that somebody should be arrested for growing a cannabis plant many years ago. Hence she was accusing an innocent person of committing some kind of crime, when the correct member, who did jokingly admit to growing a plant, was having a laugh at her reaction.
How would you like it if I accused Pumicestone of committing a murder, when the murderer was, in fact, Palmeston?
I'm going brain dead.
Mups did appear to just reply to longfellows final post ... and call him dongle ... which we all know is really longwhat'shisname.. though I'm still half asleep and can't be bothered to scroll back for his real name as few ever use it. Not be confused with earlier when Tara, who is Tarantula also got confused.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:29 PM

Can you catch dementia from this forum???
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Me too,....We need more Taras to disagree with the clique on 'ere who would have Us all agreeing with every damned thing They say,and if anyone dares to have a differing opinion,They're shunned/mocked/bad-mouthed....It's a free Country (so far) so say whatever the hell You think and damn the consequences (now I'm off into hiding)........nope..changed Me mind..I'm staying for the flack
But ...but ... me and thee can have the vilest mouths on here May so are me and thee the clique you just moaned about?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm going brain dead.
Mups did appear to just reply to longfellows final post ... and call him dongle ... which we all know is really longwhat'shisname.. though I'm still half asleep and can't be bothered to scroll back for his real name as few ever use it. Not be confused with earlier when Tara, who is Tarantula also got confused.
Morti, let me explain! There is a Longfellow ( who said he once grew some cannabis) and there is a Longdogs , who Mups often calls Longdongle ( or Dongle for short) and hadn't even posted on the thread .... so Tarantula made a mistake.
Now do try to keep up or I will have to send you some wacky baccy too!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
But ...but ... me and thee can have the vilest mouths on here May so are me and thee the clique you just moaned about?
What if it's true and you and May are a clique??
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

08-01-2017, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Morti, let me explain! There is a Longfellow ( who said he once grew some cannabis) and there is a Longdogs , who Mups often calls Longdongle ( or Dongle for short) and hadn't even posted on the thread .... so Tarantula made a mistake.
Now do try to keep up or I will have to send you some wacky baccy too!
If we called Longfellow Fongle and Longdogs Dongle we could have Fongle and Dongle
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

08-01-2017, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
What if it's true and you and May are a clique??
A clique of two?,,,noo that's original...I do like to be different...hey..I'm an Aquarian.

Page 12 of 23 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top