Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 02:02 PM

Photo's

Can anyone think why I can see everyone's else's photo's but Nom's? I thought he had removed them.

The queer thing is, I could see his new 'Snowdogs' pics last night, but today the pages are blank except for a circle with a line through, bit like a No Entry sign.

I can see Nom's photo's on other posts, but all the Snowdogs have gone.

Thank you.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 03:19 PM

Re: Photo's

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Can anyone think why I can see everyone's else's photo's but Nom's? I thought he had removed them.

The queer thing is, I could see his new 'Snowdogs' pics last night, but today the pages are blank except for a circle with a line through, bit like a No Entry sign.

I can see Nom's photo's on other posts, but all the Snowdogs have gone.

Thank you.
Not just you. Seems that all of Nom's most recent photos have gone. Could be something to do with where they are stored.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 04:35 PM

Must admit I've been trawling around the threads just now and there are photos people have posted and all I see are tiny little squares of nothing. When you click on them you get nothing.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 07:26 PM

Its down to my host site mucking things around, dammed nuisance. Iwill ask admin to remove both Snowdog threads and will start a new one with the latest photos, and will add back in the best of the others at a later date.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:20 PM

Photobucket isn't working either
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:44 PM

Google photos does not provide a permanent link for posting in a forum.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Its down to my host site mucking things around, dammed nuisance. Iwill ask admin to remove both Snowdog threads and will start a new one with the latest photos, and will add back in the best of the others at a later date.

Oh, well at least I know it isn't something I'm doing wrong then, thank you for telling me Nom. Hope you can sort it somehow.

Thanks to all other posters too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top