Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 03:27 PM

Re: Chemical Free?

Originally Posted by Realist ->
By "Fresh fruit juice" do you mean juices you have squeezed from fruit yourself? Or do you mean store bought juices?
Yes Realist.

I squeeze fresh oranges and grapefruit, and lemons in a glass lemon squeezer, remembering they are full of sugar even if it is fructose.
I don't like drinking vegetable juice, prefer to eat them instead.

Sometimes I buy organic Apple juice in glass bottles.

There is now a machine called 'Zapper' invented by 'Doctor Hulda Regehr Clark 'Ph.D; N.D.in U S A .that tells you any chemicals in food or beverages
You would have to test every thing before you ate it. Very time-consuming

I still love Chocolate Eclairs as well.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Yes Realist.

I squeeze fresh oranges and grapefruit, and lemons in a glass lemon squeezer, remembering they are full of sugar even if it is fructose.
I don't like drinking vegetable juice, prefer to eat them instead.

Sometimes I buy organic Apple juice in glass bottles.

There is now a machine called 'Zapper' invented by 'Doctor Hulda Regehr Clark 'Ph.D; N.D.in U S A .that tells you any chemicals in food or beverages
You would have to test every thing before you ate it. Very time-consuming

I still love Chocolate Eclairs as well.

Hi

The aforementioned Doctor was a serious Weirdo who did a lot of harm.

One of her statements was

"All cancers are alike. They are all caused by a parasite. A single parasite! It is the human intestinal fluke. And if you kill this parasite, the cancer stops immediately. The tissue becomes normal again. In order to get cancer, you must have this parasite."

Her "Zapper" is a joke, impossible for it to work as stated, but many are making money from it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The aforementioned Doctor was a serious Weirdo who did a lot of harm.

One of her statements was

"All cancers are alike. They are all caused by a parasite. A single parasite! It is the human intestinal fluke. And if you kill this parasite, the cancer stops immediately. The tissue becomes normal again. In order to get cancer, you must have this parasite."

Her "Zapper" is a joke, impossible for it to work as stated, but many are making money from it.
You may be right I have only read about her.
Still no cure for Cancer which is on the rise. Even the medical profession say that Chemotherapy often makes the cure worse than the disease.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
The rise in many diseases including terminal illness means our Hospitals are full to capacity and over flowing. For some time we have been surrounded by Chemicals in the home, in food ,and cleaning materials ,and many building materials contain chemicals. Perhaps this is causing many illnesses.

In the Supermarkets ,only small section is Organic and costs twice as much as non organic food.
There are chemicals in most cosmetics shampoos, soaps, and perfume too. Recently there are cosmetics manufacturers making cosmetics which are guaranteed natural.

One mother in Ireland was horrified to find chemicals in Babies Disposable nappies which gave her baby severe nappy rash
She has now invented and is selling new ones with 99% water and 1% fruit juice . Named "WaterWipes'
Available on line and some chemists

We are urged to eat healthily .but it is difficult unless you grow your own or live near s Farmer's Market

Organic bread is twice the price as bread with added chemicals,

Ironically, most Farmers have to use chemicals to control pest disease in crops. other wise crops would be wiped out. Much imported food has been treated with chemicals for added shelf life.

I wonder if there is a tablet to remove these chemicals from our bodies as we are bound to ingest them sometimes.
Why are we living longer then?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 05:13 PM

By chemicals do we mean pesticides? Maybe weedkillers,but it`s not agent orange is it? Over use of anti biotics in farming does concern me though. Growmore is inorganic-it`s chemicals does a plant know that? Fish blood and bone is organic.
Emilyette
New Member!
Saskatchewan, Canada
Emilyette is female 

25-10-2016, 10:57 PM

Hi, I'm new. I agree about chemicals. But something we all have in common with animals and eating is grains. They are drenched in Roundup which is glyphosate. They use it to stop bugs and weeds, and then they spray it again to dry it before harvesting. I live in the middle of farming land. I've seen what it does to crops. It's scary. I've stopped eating grains almost totally, esp. wheat.
Emilyette
New Member!
Saskatchewan, Canada
Emilyette is female 

25-10-2016, 11:05 PM

I personally believe that the answer for cancer is prevention. I just watched most of a 3 day symposium on cancer on the internet. It was very informative.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2016, 11:22 PM

Hi Emily, three things came to mind with your post.

1. Do you still eat bread if you are concerned about grains?

2. Glyphosphate - funnily enough, I have just this evening been reading an article about this chemical.
I remember they have been trying to get it banned for some time, with talk about it being "possibly carcinogenic".
I understand the licence to still use this was then tentatively granted for another 18 months only, presumably playing for time to perform more safety tests. Monsanto, the chemical giants behind glyphosphate, wanted a 15 year licence.
Yet just today I have read the following:

"Glyphosphate, the ingredient in best-selling weedkillers such as Roundup, does NOT pose a risk of cancer, two new studies concluded last month.

In the first probe, four panels of scientists assessed the spray, following a report in 2015 by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) which declared that glyphosphate was "probably carcinogenic to humans."
The scientists carried out a "detailed critique" of the IARC's findings and decided that glyphosphate probably doesn't pose a risk of cancer after all".

[B]Unquote. [/B

Personally, I'm not happy with this "probably" talk. 'Probably' does cause cancer, now 'probably' doesn't cause cancer.

No doubt many distressed animals suffered terribly in labs to obtain these 'probable' answers.

3. I know nothing about where you live, but here, the farmers spray their potato crops just before harvest.
It is not to 'dry them off,' but it's to kill off the green plant tops so all they are left with is the underground tubers to harvest.

(I know this because my ex was a farmer, and grew lots of spuds).

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top