Join for free
Page 70 of 71 « First < 20 60 68 69 70 71 >
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 10:46 AM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1242427]
Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->

The Americans are unique - they happen to have two ar*seholes - one themselves and t'other in the the White House!!!
Grow Up U.J. , and I don't mean Get bigger. An Elected POTUS is a Choice we Have, Just because he doesn't meet YOUR BIASED Standards, Doesn't mean Squat Here.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 10:51 AM

If I was an American I would have voted for Donald Trump, He only wants what's best for his country and with his 'Kick Ass' methods I'm not surprised so many people voted for him. It's time for a clear out on both sides of the Atlantic.

That's why I voted for Nigel Farage, and I would vote for him again if he were to stand, and get rid of some of those limp wristed time wasters we have now who are posing as politicians...
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If I was an American I would have voted for Donald Trump, He only wants what's best for his country and with his 'Kick Ass' methods I'm not surprised so many people voted for him. It's time for a clear out on both sides of the Atlantic.

That's why I voted for Nigel Farage, and I would vote for him again if he were to stand, and get rid of some of those limp wristed time wasters we have now who are posing as politicians...
True I like Nigel Farage, especially his comment " None of them have ever held a proper Job" That fits so many in Washington also, they drag stuff on and on and on , Trump expects results NOW.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

My sentiments exactly.

I'd have voted for Trump too, although I think he'd do well to calm down a little and behave like a statesman. All the shouting and overt threats do him no favours. I believe you can be strong without overdoing it.

Having said that, Trump or Farage - either would do - is the sort of PM we are sadly lacking, especially at this time.
Dennis 2
New Member!
USA
Dennis 2 is male 

28-09-2017, 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1242427]
Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->

The Americans are unique - they happen to have two ar*seholes - one themselves and t'other in the the White House!!!
Hello from Texas US, Joe I take it you are not a US or Trump supporter? Any reason why?
Remember how bad he beat Hilary?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=Dennis 2;1242599]
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Hello from Texas US, Joe I take it you are not a US or Trump supporter? Any reason why?
Remember how bad he beat Hilary?

Do I give a stuff??? - NO

Trumpety Trump will go the same way as Kennedy or Nixon.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 03:49 PM

Anyone who bullies little old ladies in order to build a golf course is not fit to hold any public office.
Dennis 2
New Member!
USA
Dennis 2 is male 

28-09-2017, 04:41 PM

Come join us Joe for a cold glass of ice tea, mashed taters , corn and a good chicken fried steak for lunch, I am sure you would be very popular here at least you would have a full tummy.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 04:45 PM

Chickened out of coming over here didn't he? He's a bully and a bottler.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dennis 2 ->
Come join us Joe for a cold glass of ice tea, mashed taters , corn and a good chicken fried steak for lunch, I am sure you would be very popular here at least you would have a full tummy.

That sounds ok, but forget the iced tea - yuk!!! - prefer black coffee with a tot of Brandy in the top. However, medical problems mean that I am forbidden to fly that far.

Page 70 of 71 « First < 20 60 68 69 70 71 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top