Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:26 AM

Re: Tolerance

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Unfortunately there are those in here who do. it is not Rocket Science to read their posts.

You, like myself, have personal knowledge of Muslims, we have lived with the good and the bad.

We know the difference, many do not.

Janan, my Muslim Nurse is tiny, a size 6 , 5ft 2 inch tall.

Her husband is Muslim, when she is on the phone to him, no mistaking who is the Boss.

He gets bollocked big time.

I would so like her to be Home Secretary.

Times would change straight away, absolutly no more pussyfooting around.

The Radicals would be shut down, gone for ever and being a Muslim Female, the Snowflakes will have nobody to complain about.
Swimmy, l am not sure why you have to put an extra label on your nurse? Why do you have to add her religion?

I am a Catholic but people don’t refer to me as a Catholic retired person, or a Catholic ex Local Government Officer. Or even a Catholic female!

Whoops, it looks like l didn’t tolerate your post!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am very intolerant of religious extremists, whatever their faith. I am very intolerant of racist and homophobic bigots.
That's funny because I consider your posts quite bigoted !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
That's funny because I consider your posts quite bigoted !
Bigoted about what for heaven's sake?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:44 AM

Well for a start you shout racist at the drop of a hat without considering the situation and making any sort of rationale .
That is a form of bigotry and as you so rightly say intolerance !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:58 AM

Well for a start you shout racist at the drop of a hat without considering the situation and making any sort of rationale .
That is a form of bigotry and as you so rightly say intolerance !
Those who go on about how awful immigrants are and how wonderful it is to be white englanders are unpleasant racist...…. I make no apology for being very intolerant of them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The older I get the less patience I have with everyone and everything, I see corruption in all aspects of society, a lack of respect and the destruction of my British way of life, intolerant? Hell yes, burn the bastards is my new motto.
Exactly this.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:09 AM

Believe it or not this thread is not just about muslims. The question was about tolerance which could include iphone zombies walking into you and Floydy's neighbour's dog.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I have observed that a lot of people on OF have low intolerance of religion, certain behaviours, politics and society

Are you more, or less tolerant about things as you have grown older and what won't you tolerate that you would have when you were younger.
LQ I am less tolerant in some things. I think the reason for this is when you reach a certain stage in life you suddenly realise that life is not infinite and at the best we have only a few years left and need to spend them wisely rather than wasting precious time with those who behave badly or on trivia.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-06-2018, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Those who go on about how awful immigrants are and how wonderful it is to be white englanders are unpleasant racist...…. I make no apology for being very intolerant of them.
I don't think there is anyone here's who goes on about how wonderful it is to be white Englanders .
It's all in your bigoted and intolerant imagination .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

22-06-2018, 10:28 AM

I don't think there is anyone here's who goes on about how wonderful it is to be white Englanders .
It's all in your bigoted and intolerant imagination .
Really? Quite a number have mentioned the colour of their skin, as if that was important. which it isn't, and also the fact they come from England, which also is of no importance.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top