Join for free
Page 12 of 46 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 12:24 AM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

Hi Pincher! I remember you, as will the others. Great to see you here

I was soaked walking to work this morning. It was miserable. That's my fault for not wearing my waterproof trousers. Will know better tomorrow if need be.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 01:45 AM

Hi Pincher, glad you found us and welcome.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 06:34 PM

Hi anyone who's about

It was nippy outside today. Saw snow on some cars, but didn't actually snow here, well not yet.

It's Craig's 29th birthday today. He and his girlfriend are off to New York on Friday for his birthday treat. Thought the best present was dollars

Have felt a bit rough today, with my bile reflux rearing it's ugly head again. It's definitely because of all the rubbish I've been eating. Too much fatty stuff. Hell slap it into me!

Hope everyone's had a nice day. So nice to see Pincher here. What about Scot and Maureen. Wonder where they are? Wee Mary too? Long time since we've heard from her. Hope she's okay.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 07:28 PM

Hi it was cold here today and there was some snow on the hills. Happy Birthday to Craig and I hope thy have a great time in New York. I've been making dinners as I was fed up with ready meals. Maureen was on FB last week thanking everybody for their birthday wishes.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-01-2015, 08:01 PM

Yes, Jess, i saw Maureen on FB. It was the other Maureen, the one with the poorly son. I know she liked posting on MNC, so I just wondered if she'd join here.

Yes Jess, you do get bored with ready meals. I only make them nowadays if I'm really at a loss what to make. I fair enjoyed my roast pork joint I made the other day. It was delicious and lasted a couple of days.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

13-01-2015, 09:30 PM

It was Marylyn who had the poorly son. I had pork chops and potatoes and carrots I really enjoyed it.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-01-2015, 09:32 PM

Of course, Jess. The other Maureen lived in Fife. Hope Marilyn is well these days and her son is getting on okay.

Pork chops are my wee Ross's favourite
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 09:52 PM

Hello Pincher, glad you found us.

What a lovely birthday present Craig is having, a trip to New York, although it will be very cold there as well, but am sure he will love every minute of it, a place I would love to go.

Yes lets hope Marilyn finds her way to this group, and some of the others find us as well, the more the merrier.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 11:12 PM

hello everyone and welcome Pincher good to see you've joined us on here. Myra I hope Craig and his girlfriend have a fab time in New York.. I'd love to go there, I'll need to win the lottery first though! Jess I don't really like ready meals so don't buy them, though Tesco Finest have a really nice macaroni cheese and I sometimes get that. I made lentil soup a couple of days ago and there is one portion left, so unless Ben has it tomorrow I'll finish the last of it for my tea. Yes i hope the others find us too, it would be good to have them on here. I was thinking about Wee Mary not so long ago and wondering how she was getting on. Its snowing here tonight, lying a bit but not too thickly (so far).
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-01-2015, 11:13 PM

Hi Rona. Nice to see you here. Yes, Craig is all excited about his trip.

Would be nice if Marilyn gets here. Hope her son is keeping okay.

I keep waiting to hear when my central heatings going in. Will be glad when the upheavals over and done with.

Martin had coal delivered today, but he ordered too much. Think he's up to his eyes in it!

Page 12 of 46 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top