Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 04:28 PM

Re: Has Anyone Got.... A Fitbit Charge 2?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Fitbit Charge 2......I read about this fitness wristband, that measures how many steps you take and alerts you when you’ve been sitting too long. It also measures your heartbeat plus it has other features.

At around £109.99, I wondered if they are any good and worth that much money?
I've just ordered one from Amazon - they're £89.99 today. I heard good things about them from others and they have pretty good reviews too. Not sure about the whole techie thing of syncing to my phone...........unless someone can explain it in noddy language!!

I need to increase my fitness steadily over the next 7 to 8 months as I'm booked to walk the Camino de Santiago in September!
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 04:34 PM

Ive got about 5 tons of rocks to be moved, and they didnt cost me anything and its not going to cost me money to move them, it might even keep me fit
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Ive got about 5 tons of rocks to be moved, and they didnt cost me anything and its not going to cost me money to move them, it might even keep me fit
Good for you..........but probably best not to mock the efforts of others!
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Good for you..........but probably best not to mock the efforts of others!

ohhhhhhhhhhh arnt we on our high horse then, and im not mocking anybody , neither am i being rude. if you cant find anything better to say than that I suggest you dont bother to post on the topic
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 06:31 PM

Hi

Nope, I have a much cheaper one, recommended by the NHS Physio.

It works fine.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

26-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
ohhhhhhhhhhh arnt we on our high horse then, and im not mocking anybody , neither am i being rude. if you cant find anything better to say than that I suggest you dont bother to post on the topic
No horses needed - but I can't see any relevance to the original post with your 5 tons of rocks!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top