Join for free
Page 20 of 132 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 06:47 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

John finally decided to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend.

One evening, after their honeymoon, he was welding some stuff in the garage, just for fun. His new wife was standing there at the bench watching him.

After a long period of silence she finally spoke……………..

“Honey, I’ve just been thinking, now that we are married, maybe it’s time you quit spending all your time out here in the shop. You probably should just consider selling all your welders along with your gun collection and that stupid vintage Harley.”

John got a horrified look on his face.

She said ”Darling, what’s wrong?”

He replied, “For a minute there, you were starting to sound like my ex-wife.”

“Ex-wife!” she screamed, “YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!”

John replied: “I wasn’t.”
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 07:43 PM

Excellent. The more the merrier.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 05:11 PM

I got pulled over by a female police officer this morning. When I rolled down my window to ask what was wrong, she said...
"NOTHING!"
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

03-07-2017, 05:14 PM

My wife staggered home really late last night, she looked really rough and stunk of booze. I said "And what time do you call this?" She said "I didn't have any money to get home, So I had to have sex with the train driver"
I said "What?, and it's took you until now!?"
She replied "Well, I had just finished, but then the ticket inspector got on"
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I got pulled over by a female police officer this morning. When I rolled down my window to ask what was wrong, she said...
"NOTHING!"
You shouldn't have to ask, you should know tsk!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

03-07-2017, 05:16 PM

I met an older woman at a bar last night.She wasn't bad for 57, we drank and flirted for a bit, then she asked "Have you ever had a mother and daughter threesome?"
I said "No I haven't"
she said "well, tonight's your lucky night"
We went back to her place, She put the hall light on and shouted upstairs "Mum, you still awake?"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
"NOTHING!"
Brilliant!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2017, 12:16 AM

Ugly George went into his local smiling from head to toe.

The barman asked "Crikey George, you look happy. What happened?"

George said "well, you know I live down by the railway track?"

"Yeah" said the barman

"Well" said George, "Last night I came across a woman tied down on the tracks like the old black and white movies. So, I untied her, took her home and to cut a long story short we made love everywhere. In the kitchen, on the stairs, in the bathroom, in the garden and in the bedroom"

"Lucky old you, George" said the barman. "Was she attractive?"

"I don't know," said George. "I never found her head"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2017, 11:11 AM

It's a very authentic Spanish restaurant. They bring you a glass of water, then warn you not to drink it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-07-2017, 11:17 AM

A tourist goes into a restaurant in Madrid and sees a dish called 'cajones' on the menu. The man asks the waiter what a 'cojone' is, to which the waiter replies that they are the testicles of a fighting bull that has died in the arena.

The man looks a bit squeamish at this news, but decides to give them a try. he orders them and finds that they taste really good.

Next day he returns to the restaurant and, again, orders cajones. However, when they arrive he find the cajones are the size of small walnuts, not the huge juicy testicles he had yesterday. Nevertheless, he tucks in.

Afterwards, he mentions the smaller size to the waiter and asks him what sort of bull had these?

"The bull didn't have those," replied the waiter. "The bull doesn't always lose."

Page 20 of 132 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top