Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
SteveJackson
New Member!
Florida
SteveJackson is male 

26-06-2014, 07:02 AM

Re: Ants............

I'm using white vinegar and it really works. It's very effective and inexpensive.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I can take or leave ants .
Although I do remember some years ago we had a chalet on "Mud island" Eastchurch and we went over weekends and this Friday night we got there it was covered inside with the bleeders.Never slept a wink that weekend and cleaning the sods out was a hell of a job.
I have plenty of pots these days in my garden low maintenance and a lot less bending over. Can work on the pots on the outside tables. Anyways I reckon a few days back ants took exceptions and deflowered my little Bonnie. Sun was hot and Bonnie was roaming about the back garden finding the best sun spots. Then all of a sudden up she jumps yelps and runs like hell into the conservatory all the time biting her tush and growling. Yeh one of them persky ants must have had his way whilst she was laid out unawares.
She's never been the same since.

But I must admit it was funny to watch..
Poor thing!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by SteveJackson ->
I'm using white vinegar and it really works. It's very effective and inexpensive.
Welcome Steve! By the way, we use white vinegar for many things, no chemicals whatsoever in this house for years & we've survived Did you use it for indoor ants? How did it kill them?

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top