Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 02:24 PM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
The thought leaves me stone cold.

I'd tell him if he wants to go fine, go!!

But I would not go too

Mups it's not a question of being proud or not of your body, it's about being freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
And not giving a shit about appearances
And feeling the air on your bits

I expect you're right ruthio, but I'd still feel far too self conscious.
Papasmurf70
United States
Papasmurf70 is male 

12-01-2017, 02:25 PM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

I'd love to visit a nudist beach with the wife sometime but would never get her to go..It's not about what you might see or what condition your body might be in. It's more about just being and feeling free and letting the breeze touch your entire body. I spend as much time as I can in the nude around the house and find it to be very enjoyable.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well? Would you consider it or flatly refuse?
They might say, 'If you loved me, you would come with me to the nudist camp!
It's a dilemma, what would you do?
Hell yes...watchers will then understand why she has a smug grin on her face.....
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 03:27 PM

I couldn"t think of anything worse. We stumbles onto a beach in Dorset when the kids were little[didn"t know it was a nudy]
The kids eyes were out on stalks , so we hurridly packed up and left.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 03:41 PM

Been there done it... sense of freedom was lovely.

Would have no problem doing it again except we intend to take the dog with us this hols and I dont think he could be trusted not to nip at 'things'
Knockoutblow
Lancashire
Knockoutblow is male  Knockoutblow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 04:24 PM

Wouldn't bother me tbh as long as there was a bar,gym,pool and nice weather
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
The thought leaves me stone cold.

I'd tell him if he wants to go fine, go!!

But I would not go too

Mups it's not a question of being proud or not of your body, it's about being freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
And not giving a shit about appearances
And feeling the air on your bits
Pubic Air?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Pubic Air?
Aren"t you the just the cheeky one ?
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 06:01 PM

This thread has put me right off my tea

No No and thrice No............ok maybe on a friday but thats it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
....and I would say 'If you loved me you wouldn't ask me to do something which makes me feel uncomfortable'.

Then a compromise should be found in the form of a holiday both could enjoy
My thoughts exactly too Meg!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top