Join for free
Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 12:47 PM

Re: Want a receipt from Morrisons? You better ask for one!

Originally Posted by morticia ->
well when he's out i just hope he doesn't bump into any traffic wardens who insist on giving him a receipt or we'll never hear the end of it.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well when he's out I just hope he doesn't bump into any traffic wardens who insist on giving him a receipt or we'll never hear the end of it.

I doubt that will happen Mort as we don't drive a car!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 01:12 PM

Bus driver?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 02:15 PM

Well folks.

Not long back from Morrisons were I saw the Manager.
He apologised for what had happened to me, and again reiterated that staff had been instructed to always ask a customer if they wanted a receipt or not.
He offered me a £10 gift voucher as a gesture of good will, which I said thank you very much, that was very nice of him.
That money has already been spent because I purchased 2 lots of my favourite bottled beer which were 3 bottles for £5. Came to £10 exactly.
So this evening I am gonna have a coupla those bottles on my very good friend Gary.
Thank you very much mate, and I hope no hard feelings.

Now then.
If through this thread some have thought I have been rather impertinent towards them, then I do apologise.
This was certainly not my intention, but some comments towards me did make me take my hair off!
Please forgive me as I don't want to fall out with anyone over a silly little argument which happened at a till in Morrisons.

Cheers.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Well folks....That money has already been spent because I purchased 2 lots of my favourite bottled beer which were 3 bottles for £5. Came to £10 exactly.
I trust you've kept the receipt in case they've gone off
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

27-10-2017, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I trust you've kept the receipt in case they've gone off
Too ruddy true Dex.
Once bitten.
Twice shy!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 09:04 PM

Well folks.

He apologised for what had happened to me, and again reiterated that staff had been instructed to always ask a customer if they wanted a receipt or not.
He offered me a £10 gift voucher as a gesture of good will, which I said thank you very much, that was very nice of him.
That money has already been spent because I purchased 2 lots of my favourite bottled beer which were 3 bottles for £5. Came to £10 exactly.
So this evening I am gonna have a coupla those bottles on my very good friend Gary.

Now then.
If through this thread some have thought I have been rather impertinent towards them, then I do apologise.
This was certainly not my intention, but some comments towards me did make me take my hair off!
Please forgive me as I don't want to fall out with anyone over a silly little argument which happened at a till in Morrisons.

Cheers.

Boozie, So you got a ten quid voucher and you spent it all on yourself and nothing on your wife?
I now, am lost for words.... You big meanie tight wad!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 09:10 PM

Well folks.

Now then.

Cheers.
Go on .. own up .. I bet when you were in the store you checked out the Halloween goodies stand to see if there was a corpse lookalike dressed in a staff uniform.

Anyway ... glad it's been resolved.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-10-2017, 09:43 PM

Boozer, I've been goggling. What an eye opener.
You're no novice at this game are you.

Dare I ask .. did you finally get adequate recompense for your wife's lukewarm corn on the cob and pilau rice in October 2015 at Wetherspoons in Colwyn Bay ( even though she'd eaten most of it). Did the Manager eventually come around to your way of thinking or did Head Office settle the dispute?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

27-10-2017, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Boozie, So you got a ten quid voucher and you spent it all on yourself and nothing on your wife?
I now, am lost for words.... You big meanie tight wad!

Christ Art.
Don't YOU start!
Actually my Wifey doesn't drink Booze at all.
She won't have sweets because she worries about diabetes so rather difficult to sort out on £10.
Besides that it was HER suggestion to buy myself some beer.
Bless her little cotton socks!

Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top