Join for free
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2012, 05:52 PM

Well done Wales

Just wanted to congratulate Wales on their Six Nations Championship win.
Well done lads
Will be watching England v Ireland later wishing England a win but hoping Ireland do well on St. Patrick's Day
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2012, 08:39 PM

Re: Well done Wales

Well we cant win them all it wouldnt be fare and also they were playing like nothing on earth, so remember the win England it might never happen again.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

17-03-2012, 10:12 PM

I had special permission to watch all three Six Nations matches.
The Azzurri overcame the Scots in a lacklustre match but it was good to see my old mate Martin Castrogiovani back doing what he does best.

Wales did the job as expected, congratulations to them and Warren Gatland for a superb effort. They were the class act.

England, demolished Annies boys and I really hope they give Stuart Lancaster, Graham Rowntree and Andy Farrell the chance to build a good international team.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 08:00 PM

yes hammer the Irish were all over the place. The England team seem to have it all fixed now,like the Lancashire man think he will be good for them.Got to wait 12 months for the next one.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 08:15 PM

England proved to be far too good for the Irish lads this time around, very well done team and a big hooray for the Welsh team as well! Not an avid rugby fan myself but do like to watch the big matches if possible

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top