Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:31 PM

I'm Back Whew!! What Happened There?

Hi everyone, i don't know what went wrong but months ago i had got logged out and forgot my password, i knew i was Suzuki Sue but couldn't remember the other bit? When i asked for a new password i kept signing in on the wrong section and i don't know what went wrong, i'm getting old and confused.com as it were.. And here i am, i do hope your all well and have had a lovely summer. My house move went great and we have a lovely bunch of friendly neighbours.

I just loved it on here, real people with real thoughts and minds and most of all friendship how it should be..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:34 PM

Re: I'm Back Whew!! What Happened There?

Hi Sue. there are probably lots of changes since you were last on but I for one look forward to chatting with you.

LD
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:34 PM

Hello Sue,
I am a newbie here, pleased to greet you.
Sweetie x
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:35 PM

Hi Sue
A relative newbie here too, pleased to met you
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:37 PM

Sue!
Lovely to see you back
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:38 PM

Hi Longdogs i wondered about that too, but hey ho we have to make the most of it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:38 PM

Hi Sue glad you eventually found your way back .... it's good to hear from you again.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

01-11-2016, 10:39 PM

Hi Sweetie Pie & Floydy it's nice to see some new faces to keep the forum running and to keep it fresh and alive and sure your both doing your bit
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Hi everyone, i don't know what went wrong but months ago i had got logged out and forgot my password, i knew i was Suzuki Sue but couldn't remember the other bit? When i asked for a new password i kept signing in on the wrong section and i don't know what went wrong, i'm getting old and confused.com as it were.. And here i am, i do hope your all well and have had a lovely summer. My house move went great and we have a lovely bunch of friendly neighbours.

I just loved it on here, real people with real thoughts and minds and most of all friendship how it should be..
Oh! Just the usual verbal punch ups and squabling Suzuki.
Plus the odd ban and restrictions here and there.

Plus I am still hanging on in here.
Just.

Welcome back to the boxing ring!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

01-11-2016, 10:42 PM

Hi Rhian & Mags thanks you both and so glad to be back, it's pretty quiet where i live, semi rural so it's nice to keep busy doing something

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top