Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2016, 09:18 PM

Re: Good morning, from China

My wife and I went to china a few years back.Absolutely loved it, the culture is so different to start with. We had a tour guide in Beijing and Zian and needed them would have been helpless without them. We had our own car driver and guide in both places . Ok we did the "sites" tourest thing but a bit different as we were taken up into the mountains to walk the wall and not just step off a coach like most others do.
Really too much done to put on here but would recommend going to anyone.

A courtyard inside the Forbidden City. there were several of these before getting to the palace in the middle, one reason for defence but trapping any invasion
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

22-11-2016, 10:52 PM

Hi Pumicestone
"Ahaaaa - we now have a sword-wielding feather-ruffler!"
Who hands out purring cat awards and crosses paths . . .

The plot thickens. If everyone added a line we could begin our own 'over 50s' Tolkien type novel?

Hi Pesta
We’ll just stick to Gt. M/C, but I was working in the Midlands before I emigrated.

Hi realspeed
Yes, it’s a cultural eye-opener alright. I’ve been here five years and still haven’t got fully used to it. Working here pays well though and I’m here hopefully until I retire and then back to Thailand.

I did a quick article on BREXIT yesterday, but today I’m very busy, so I’ll put that up when I have time and see what you think of it and if it’s the sort of thing the majority like to read.
Tiggy winkle
Uk
Tiggy winkle is female  Tiggy winkle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2016, 11:49 PM

Welcome
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 08:27 AM

Hello and welcome !

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top