Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 04:47 PM

Re: How did they build this city ?

Check for alien anal probes.....tick
Check for God like qualities...tick
Check for secret knowledge passed down throug generations....tick
Check building regs and manuals hidden in crop circles ...tick

Looks like I am all clear..so no bloody excuses for finishing off that wall in the garden...the great God Wickes will provide ..Amen
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Here we go with the nonsense that man could not have built the Temples of South America, Henges or the Pyramids or anything more complex than a brick hut. It had to be aliens, gods or some mystical force only the priests and shaman knew. Yeh right.....give a child a pile of toy bricks and he/she will build a tower (and knock it down again) no gods, no bloody aliens, just imagination and perseverance.

Well it certainley wasn't bob the builder as let's simply take just 2 facts from many ..... the first fact is it's very old ..... the 2nd fact is that even today we can't cut stone in that way even with CNC equipment .... we would struggle even with heavy lifting equipment to move a 100ton rock yet these guys moved them 16 miles at 12000 ft altitude ...... YEAH right .
Then there are the things called 'plans' and drawings ..... mathematics , the list goes on yet we're told some guys with a hammer and a few old logs rolled the stones up a mountain and built a city ....... oh boy !
The evidence is all around us yet still people stick head in sand .

Let's take stone henge ,again even just putting one rock up there considering block and tackle was yet to be invented .... the fact that for the weight of the rocks /what a human can lift ....one couldn't get enough hands under the rock anyway .... then add the fact the rocks at Stonehenge come from miles away and England at that time was dense Forrest ....

But hey I guess we were just more 'committed' BACK then eh
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 06:56 PM

Ok then Brain of Britain, if we couldn't and didn't do it then who did?
Go on I dare you..aliens? Gods? and advanced race of Polish builders who travelled the world erecting stuff
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Ive no idea but if the poles did it then it certainly changes everything we ever credited early civilisations with as proven we would struggle/couldn't replicate it today ourselves with tools believed to have been in use .....

I'm simply asking you o'wise one to explain to me how for instance the pyramids built 4000 years ago were accomplished considering the Iron Age was 2000 years ago ......
how man despite all the normal pressures of hunter gathering .... without pen ,paper , mathematics and a million other things organised hundreds of thousands of people to build a city of stone without mortar at 12000 ft?

So whilst it's fine to scoff at others theories ..... make certain your own answer is a good one

Yours sincerely

Brian of Britain
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

06-12-2016, 08:01 PM

Well mate I can tell you for a fact it was no aliens, no gods, no advanced race it was man...but if you know better then please lighten my darkness. you have to prove your theories.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 08:09 PM

Hi

Another one that is very hard to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTsL1jjkqcM

Seen by millions, but very hard to understand how it was done.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

06-12-2016, 08:16 PM

Sorted...You are Scarlett Moffat, Queen of the Jungle and I claim my £5

And for those of you who aren’t familiar with the jungle queen’s theory on time travel, let us share her pearls of wisdom.
“I once emailed [Stephen Hawking] about my theory on time travel.
“In order to travel back in time we have to go faster than the speed of light,” she told Sam Quek, Lisa Snowdon and Adam Thomas.
“The speed of light is like 319 and then loads of numbers, it’s exactly the same latitude point as the tip of the great Pyramid.
“So I think the pyramids are from the future, I think someone from the future realised we would need them and went back in time and built them.”
Lisa then asked: “And you contacted Stephen Hawkins with this theory?”
Scarlett replied: “Well I was trying to look for his email address but it was a Hotmail account so I’m not too sure it’s real.”
Get more
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

06-12-2016, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Well mate I can tell you for a fact it was no aliens, no gods, no advanced race it was man...but if you know better then please lighten my darkness. you have to prove your theories.
Prove my theory?
Far from it actually as all I'm saying is you flat earthers can't actually show how it was done .... but it's there for ALL to see

So less of the brain of Britain snide remarks and ridicule when in reality you offer nothing as fact yourself

I remind you experts once said we all came from Adam and Eve but times proved different on that theory too
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

06-12-2016, 08:32 PM

https://youtu.be/6IrCM49ZV44

Brasil charted on maps , ship logs talking of voyages

Where is it?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

06-12-2016, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Prove my theory?
Far from it actually as all I'm saying is you flat earthers can't actually show how it was done .... but it's there for ALL to see

So less of the brain of Britain snide remarks and ridicule when in reality you offer nothing as fact yourself

I remind you experts once said we all came from Adam and Eve but times proved different on that theory too

OooooH..miffed are we? The monuments are here, man is here, man lived in, on and near the monuments. No sign of extraterrestrial beings, graffiti, left over bits of machinery, no Gods were involved in dashing around the planet building stuff, no hidden knowledge...btw the planet is round, and there was no Adam and Eve to disprove. ...Did you work a lot with glue?

It's all banter Marmuduke, you have your nutty beliefs and I don't, it doesn't make you a bad person

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top