Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 07:30 PM

Re: Troop chasing lawyer struck off

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Be careful.

There is a first time for everything.
Eeeek
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:04 PM

The guy is a slime ball and acdisgrace to his profession.

Good riddance.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:06 PM

I do hope he now chases Isis and Syrian army /rebels for their crimes as I have a feeling it will be a target rich environment but I have a feeling he won't
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:12 PM

Hi

A quote from Mr Shiner

We have the most powerful democracy in the world because our state will use public money through legal aid to pay me to take these cases.

Just about sums it up.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
This geriatric lacks the patience (and interest) to read such a lengthy post and I suspect that few here will.
Could be wrong.
Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Then don't read it ...... mods don't visit houses pointing guns at heads to enforce nor ask questions on topic either , however I thank you for your interest enough to add nothing to the subject
You're right.
From the responses, it appears that people did wade through it.
Believe it or not, I was just trying to be helpful having noticed in forums over the years that people seem to digest bite-size chunks more readily.
I grovel.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top