Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:26 PM

France

Hi

France, the Secular Country which seems to be so much a better place to live than the UK, has decided to extend the State of Emergency.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...?spt=sec&or=tn

Luckily I am not a cynical person, if I was, I would point out that extending the State of Emergency means that France, which does not comply with the rules of the Eurozone, will not have to impose massive amounts of Austerity until after it's Election.

Flicker says that France has no need of our Anti Terrorism Expertise.

That is good to know.

France is not part of Five Eyes and has no equivalent of GCHQ at all.

As Flicker has stated that the French have no need at all of our help and is so concerned by our perilous financial state then perhaps we should let them get on with it and save millions a year which we could then spend on ourselves.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:38 PM

Re: France

Oh I absolutely think the French should get on with it.
It will be interesting what kind of fist they make of it .
Smile
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:40 PM

Bastards begged for our help in WW11 didn't they? Scum that is
what they are!!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:44 PM

For years and years France has had a Muslim problem ,long before Isis .... but has failed to address it as les French also have a loony left wing fringe and they as here have the loudest voice ... well today they have radical Islam in the mix and chickens are coming home to roost as if appears the integration isn't quite as harmonious as we've been led to believe ..... France like Germany deserves all it gets sadly as the eu has never ever had the balks to address the 'problem ' .... but eventually Europe will have the biggest race riots ever .... maybe not today , maybe not tomorrow ,but one day the melting pot will explode and the saddest thing of all is it will put race relations back 100 years but just like brexit and trump and the Italian elections ....the governments for years right across Europe have failed to listen to the little people at the bottom whilst they themselves live in their ivory towers ignoring any voice other than the 'politically correct' sound bite in return ..... interesting 10 years ahead and all of 'their' making that's for sure
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:45 PM

So true .
Wink
mei
Asia
mei is female  mei has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

France, the Secular Country which seems to be so much a better place to live than the UK, has decided to extend the State of Emergency.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...?spt=sec&or=tn

Luckily I am not a cynical person, if I was, I would point out that extending the State of Emergency means that France, which does not comply with the rules of the Eurozone, will not have to impose massive amounts of Austerity until after it's Election.

Flicker says that France has no need of our Anti Terrorism Expertise.

That is good to know.

France is not part of Five Eyes and has no equivalent of GCHQ at all.

As Flicker has stated that the French have no need at all of our help and is so concerned by our perilous financial state then perhaps we should let them get on with it and save millions a year which we could then spend on ourselves.
It does seem a wise choice to me for France to extend the State of Emergency and stay on high vigilance. As long as France is fighting Isis/Daesh in order for Syrian civilians to be able to go back home safely it will no doubt be under the threat of terrorism.

Kuddos to the French for staying true to themselves and sticking to their values.
Keeping their national identity by refusing burqas and radical Islam.
Fighting Isis .
Keeping a brave face in adversity and in spite of so many deadly terrorist attacks being able to differentiate and integrate millions of Muslim French from radical terrorists.
Refusing to grow anger, revenge and bitterness that would have turned into racism and Islamaphobia.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Bastards begged for our help in WW11 didn't they? Scum that is
what they are!!
That's a pretty shocking thing to say about a whole nation Doc, WW2 wasn't of their choosing and most of the common working people are just like us, it's only the politicians that mess up the world.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
That's a pretty shocking thing to say about a whole nation Doc, WW2 wasn't of their choosing and most of the common working people are just like us, it's only the politicians that mess up the world.
Hi

That is so, so true Barry.

Personally I would like to see a Universal Law passed so that all those who start a War should have to lead the troops into battle.

I would love to have seen Blair leading the fight in Iraq.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by mei ->
It does seem a wise choice to me for France to extend the State of Emergency and stay on high vigilance. As long as France is fighting Isis/Daesh in order for Syrian civilians to be able to go back home safely it will no doubt be under the threat of terrorism.

Kuddos to the French for staying true to themselves and sticking to their values.
Keeping their national identity by refusing burqas and radical Islam.
Fighting Isis .
Keeping a brave face in adversity and in spite of so many deadly terrorist attacks being able to differentiate and integrate millions of Muslim French from radical terrorists.
Refusing to grow anger, revenge and bitterness that would have turned into racism and Islamaphobia.
But .. In the long run sounds a recipe for disaster... though surely worthy of the Nobel Peace prize.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 05:56 PM

What was always ghettos in southern FRENCH cities ... ignored by government , no go areas for FRENCH police are now spreading to quaint little FRENCH villages and with that comes more people becoming aware ... suspicious .... people don't like change and as it spreads throughout France then more people begin to look around and see 'change' ..... that is what France is experiencing today ,SAME in Germany .....

https://youtu.be/eWGVYpo-Gtg

https://youtu.be/OUL01NtnRJ4

https://youtu.be/OlOvLa3pvtQ

This is all simply because the eu hasn't THE balls to say to the Arab springers ... it's not my monkey ,it's your civil wars ..... don't involve us

Germany too , last year Angela welcomed North Africa to dinner , today she wants to deport them ..... over 1million came and she's sending 12000 back .... yeah right !

Another sound bite for the Tv as I BET not a single migrant is removed

https://youtu.be/mV0oBqmUcIQ

And now she says 100,000 to be deported lol and this is a world leader .... a reason to remain shackled to the eu ? The woman like all leaders hasn't a clue in reality !

https://youtu.be/lJIKEOyVO5w

Or Bulgaria ? It's fine for BULGARIA and Romania to head for the uk but not for people to head for BULGARIA ????
Hmmmmmm

https://youtu.be/LixBHbFe2YM

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top