Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:02 PM

Re: France

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That is so, so true Barry.

Personally I would like to see a Universal Law passed so that all those who start a War should have to lead the troops into battle.

I would love to have seen Blair leading the fight in Iraq.

I don't usually get involved in politics and war threads, but I couldn't agree more with that comment Swimmy.
I said the same ages ago, them who send our men to fight should be in the front line themsleves, like the old Indian Warriers used to. They led their people and earned their respect.
mei
Asia
mei is female  mei has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
For years and years France has had a Muslim problem ,long before Isis .... but has failed to address it as les French also have a loony left wing fringe and they as here have the loudest voice ... well today they have radical Islam in the mix and chickens are coming home to roost as if appears the integration isn't quite as harmonious as we've been led to believe ..... France like Germany deserves all it gets sadly as the eu has never ever had the balks to address the 'problem ' .... but eventually Europe will have the biggest race riots ever .... maybe not today , maybe not tomorrow ,but one day the melting pot will explode and the saddest thing of all is it will put race relations back 100 years but just like brexit and trump and the Italian elections ....the governments for years right across Europe have failed to listen to the little people at the bottom whilst they themselves live in their ivory towers ignoring any voice other than the 'politically correct' sound bite in return ..... interesting 10 years ahead and all of 'their' making that's for sure

Well I am not sure about that marmaduke

The radical Islam does not necessarily develop where we might expect it.
France banned burqas and niqabs which indeed are the symbol of radicalism yet you see them a bit everywhere in the U.K.

France is securing its borders while the U.K after Brexit will have more and more to rely on the investments from the Middle East , India, Pakistan and China (which already owns 40% of the U.K gas) and you will also get some true followers of radical Islam.

Radical Islam is the threat to all Europeans no matter Brits or French or Germans and some countries maybe should be clearer about differentiating between their neighbouring friends and their real ennemies radical Islam and terrorism imo.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:03 PM

What was always ghettos in southern FRENCH cities ... ignored by government , no go areas for FRENCH police are now spreading to quaint little FRENCH villages and with that comes more people becoming aware ... suspicious .... people don't like change and as it spreads throughout France then more people begin to look around and see 'change' ..... that is what France is experiencing today ,SAME in Germany .....

https://youtu.be/eWGVYpo-Gtg

https://youtu.be/OUL01NtnRJ4

https://youtu.be/OlOvLa3pvtQ

This is all simply because the eu hasn't THE balls to say to the Arab springers ... it's not my monkey ,it's your civil wars ..... don't involve us

Hi

OH come on now, be fair.

They didn't start these wars, the USA. the UK and others did.

Iraq, Syria and Libya may not have been our cup of tea, but they worked, were absolutely no threat to us at that time and we have ended up with disaster.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:07 PM

Hi

That is so, so true Barry.

Personally I would like to see a Universal Law passed so that all those who start a War should have to lead the troops into battle.

I would love to have seen Blair leading the fight in Iraq.
And speaking as an ex soldier I'd sure like to meet anyone that would follow Bliar to battle ...... be a very small army
mei
Asia
mei is female  mei has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
But .. In the long run sounds a recipe for disaster... though surely worthy of the Nobel Peace prize.

Well only the future will say.
But I must say that I was impressed and surprised to see French people gathering and dancing at night through summer in the streets and the squares of Paris just 2 weeks after the Nice shootings, it was definitely a statement that even nasty killings would not break the French spirit.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:16 PM

Hi

OH come on now, be fair.

Iraq, Syria and Libya may not have been our cup of tea, but they worked, were absolutely no threat to us at that time and we have ended up with disaster.

A whole different topic but in breif .... I remember screaming 'don't do it' when the Syrians took to the streets first day of protests ..... the mad fools ..... they will win nothing but will lose their country i said .... they havnt listened to what is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan .... SAME with Egypt ....ghadadfi himself said 'kill me and the gates of hell will open to Europe' .... but Cameron and France wanted 'to help' ..... and now look at Libya .....
must admit it's kinda ironic Cameron bombing Libya caused the crisis that ended daves rule lol

Ive followed Arab politics for years ,indeed since gulf war one ... I'm so non religious I refused to even my kids christened having spent the eighties on the streets in Northern Ireland ..... but Ive read the Koran and bible trying to make sense of it all ..... the west will never sort the Middle East ...... Islam is a secular insular backward looking religion and simply can't sit well in a modern democratic world and that is their problem and only they themselves can sort it ...... we will never ever defeat radical Islam and too open our doors for the sake of humanity will in the next 30 years be the collapse of the western free world ....... the loony left are giving it away !
mei
Asia

10-12-2016, 06:22 PM

Hi

OH come on now, be fair.

I agree with you this is why France will never say this is not my monkey, actually quite the very opposite. I was in fact listening to the news from France a while ago, and it clearly said that France could not let Syrian civilians, women and babies being killed or flying the country for their life , and that the French had a humanitarian duty to help while trying to keep the terrorism at bay , so this is not an easy choice but is clearly the one the French made.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

10-12-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by mei ->
It does seem a wise choice to me for France to extend the State of Emergency and stay on high vigilance. As long as France is fighting Isis/Daesh in order for Syrian civilians to be able to go back home safely it will no doubt be under the threat of terrorism.

Kuddos to the French for staying true to themselves and sticking to their values.
Keeping their national identity by refusing burqas and radical Islam.
Fighting Isis .
Keeping a brave face in adversity and in spite of so many deadly terrorist attacks being able to differentiate and integrate millions of Muslim French from radical terrorists.
Refusing to grow anger, revenge and bitterness that would have turned into racism and Islamaphobia.

France FOUR YEARS AGO

https://youtu.be/U_RbM97FJTw

this ain't no flash in the pan thing

Right wing parties right across Europe are on the rise ..... WHY????

Not because they are racist , because successive governments have failed a generation or few and aren't listening ...... the clock is ticking
mei
Asia

10-12-2016, 06:29 PM

France FOUR YEARS AGO

https://youtu.be/U_RbM97FJTw

this ain't no flash in the pan thing
What I saw was a typical propaganda from the Lepenist.

Not saying that France like any other E.U countries does not have any problem integrating all its migrants ( many of whom by the way go to go the the U.K).
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

10-12-2016, 06:34 PM

Hey , I'm not speaking as some racist bigot ..... I'm simply saying what I believe will happen right or wrong the writing is on the wall

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top