Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 11:55 AM

Re: France

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

France, the Secular Country which seems to be so much a better place to live than the UK, has decided to extend the State of Emergency.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...?spt=sec&or=tn

Luckily I am not a cynical person, if I was, I would point out that extending the State of Emergency means that France, which does not comply with the rules of the Eurozone, will not have to impose massive amounts of Austerity until after it's Election.

Flicker says that France has no need of our Anti Terrorism Expertise.

That is good to know.

France is not part of Five Eyes and has no equivalent of GCHQ at all.

As Flicker has stated that the French have no need at all of our help and is so concerned by our perilous financial state then perhaps we should let them get on with it and save millions a year which we could then spend on ourselves.
Oh for heaven's sake SW. I expected better from you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cies_of_France

and what on earth does "France does not comply with the rules of the Eurozone" have to do with this even if it were true? The Eurozone is a monetary construct. What does it have to do with a state of emergency??
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 01:23 AM

We spent a week in Brittany visiting and staying with a friend who lived right out in the country.
The impression I came away with of the French was they were disgusting filthy race and never ever want to go back.

Why

What impression would you get when you see local farmers sucking out human waste from houses into a tanker towed by a tractor then sprayed raw human sewage across the fields.
That is what I witnessed , so have to come to the conclusion it is happening right across France as a normal thing they do
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 04:03 AM

Shite !

Although, things are not always as they seem.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Shite !

Although, things are not always as they seem.
Language, Timothy! The word is merde anyway.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 09:00 AM

They use human waste in other countries too.
The problem as I see it is, if France loses the battle against terrorists it brings things a whole lot closer to us.
We haven't been all that clever at keeping people out. In fact we don't know who or where a lot of illegal immigrants are, anyone could be here just waiting...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

France, the Secular Country which seems to be so much a better place to live than the UK, has decided to extend the State of Emergency.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...?spt=sec&or=tn

Luckily I am not a cynical person, if I was, I would point out that extending the State of Emergency means that France, which does not comply with the rules of the Eurozone, will not have to impose massive amounts of Austerity until after it's Election.

Flicker says that France has no need of our Anti Terrorism Expertise.

That is good to know.

France is not part of Five Eyes and has no equivalent of GCHQ at all.

As Flicker has stated that the French have no need at all of our help and is so concerned by our perilous financial state then perhaps we should let them get on with it and save millions a year which we could then spend on ourselves.

Not that I dislike the Frogs, of course!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Not that I dislike the Frogs, of course!
What a friendly person you are.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What a friendly person you are.
Yes he is. Glad you noticed.

Will you be able to post anything with more than six words tonight?
We appreciate it's difficult for you, but give it a go eh?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
We spent a week in Brittany visiting and staying with a friend who lived right out in the country.
The impression I came away with of the French was they were disgusting filthy race and never ever want to go back.

Why

What impression would you get when you see local farmers sucking out human waste from houses into a tanker towed by a tractor then sprayed raw human sewage across the fields.
That is what I witnessed , so have to come to the conclusion it is happening right across France as a normal thing they do
Human waste is also used on fields in England too, at least it was still being used when we left. Mr Clumsy comes from a farming family, many of our friends and relatives are farmers. You might even be surprised to know just what really goes on on some farms.

As for calling the French a disgusting filthy race, that is a vile and untrue thing to say, but shows what a xenophobic person you are. My father was French, many of my relatives are French, none of them are dirty or disgusting, nor are they rude and obnoxious about other nationalities. I´m quite sure they could teach you some good manners.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

30-01-2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Human waste is also used on fields in England too, at least it was still being used when we left. Mr Clumsy comes from a farming family, many of our friends and relatives are farmers. You might even be surprised to know just what really goes on on some farms.

As for calling the French a disgusting filthy race, that is a vile and untrue thing to say, but shows what a xenophobic person you are. My father was French, many of my relatives are French, none of them are dirty or disgusting, nor are they rude and obnoxious about other nationalities. I´m quite sure they could teach you some good manners.
He is not the only one on here.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top