Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 02:41 PM

Re: Theo Paphitis On BRExit

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If all remainers are as bad tempered as you Flicker I'm glad I'm on the other team.
Hear hear. Talk about a dry old stick thumping away at a drum.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 02:49 PM

Alright, if you say so; Tim Martin may be bonkers, but he's very successful bonkers
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
This is dated two days before the referendum. How far back do you have to go to find one person's opinion?
lol what ?!!

Are you serious? Are you suggesting Theo's view isn't valid because it's how he felt just before the referendum? Wow you really are desperate to disparage any contrarian view aren't you.

Keep sucking those lemons , at least the Vitamin will be staving the flu off !

It's no surprise you are an ex-teacher. I think I will write to my MP and suggest they put some money towards a Teachers Social Rehabilitation Centre, somewhere they can be drained of all that sanctimonious, listen to me, I know best, do as you are told baggage they all seem to come away with.

Get your head out of the sand Flicker. Britain is out and is going to do just fine. Brits WILL pull together, WILL help each other out and will do what it takes to get by, they always have, and always will, and that of course is what irks you the most.

You know that things will work out here and that you'll be left sat in France, trapped in the corrupt EU who will make it harder and harder for member states to leave and slowly destroying all their economies.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
OH was in the brewery trade most of his working life and tells me this man is bonkers.

No links to experts to back that up?
Perhaps we should just accept what you say.

That is the most pathetic attempt to dismiss an opposing view I have ever seen.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's no surprise you are an ex-teacher.
Hey, I'm an ex-teacher but I hope you don't think I'm remotely like HER.

And I hope she was a more effective teacher than she is on here!
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:24 PM

Realist wrote:

You know that things will work out here and that you'll be left sat in France,

SITTING in France.

At least speak your own language properly.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I sometimes thought that my vote to leave the EU was in contradiction to some very clever and intelligent people who were in a position to know a lot more about the issue than I did.
Could I have been wrong with my decision to exit the EU? After being born well before the inception of the common market, I have witnessed the rise and rise of the EU, and seeing the all consuming monster it has turned out to be. So it just 'felt right' to stop our country being sucked into the quicksand of oblivion.

So it is so inspiring to hear that someone of Theo's calibre has seen all that is wrong with the Idea of a federal Europe and its implications on the UK. Good on you Theo....Respect.

This man has NOTHING to lose if the UK is alone.

He is in retail and is in a very good position to balance off any losses if tariffs kick in.

He exports very little so his business will feel practically nothing. In fact he will have less competition.

I doubt very much if he really cares.
Flicker
France

15-12-2016, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hear hear. Talk about a dry old stick thumping away at a drum.
I really don't think you want to get into a name calling competition, do you?

So please stop trying to start one.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:31 PM

Crikey .. correcting other people's grammar?
Bit cheeky after their errors .... like students who LOSTEN.
Flicker
France

15-12-2016, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
No links to experts to back that up?
Perhaps we should just accept what you say.

That is the most pathetic attempt to dismiss an opposing view I have ever seen.

You asked.
Not really sorry if you don't like the answer.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top