Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 02:18 PM

Who`se a good boy then?

6 month review with the doc yesterday and I seem to doing OK,BP fine,Cholesterol fine,and liver function OK.

Diabetic clinic this morning-feet still very sensitive and my big toes are hairy. Blood sugar 49-they want it below 48 but it was 60 two years ago.

Both asked if everything `downstairs` was working-I could have been prescribed some little white pills(yes they are white in the UK) but I said I would get back to them if I had a point is taking them
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 02:28 PM

Re: Who`se a good boy then?

Well done OG! Keep trying to improve because it will give you better health and you will feel like doing more.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 02:33 PM

Well done OG,I too had My MOT at doc's last week and everything is ticketyboo..but..I don't have hairy big toes...should I worry?...I also wasn't offered any white pills for downstairs...I live in a bungalow...Hmmm
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 02:40 PM

Well done Stephan you are doing better than I
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Well done OG,I too had My MOT at doc's last week and everything is ticketyboo..but..I don't have hairy big toes...should I worry?...I also wasn't offered any white pills for downstairs...I live in a bungalow...Hmmm

I think you should not be overly worried about not having hairy big toes,and I too live in a bungalow Good grief a double negative-I must refine my grammar.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Diabetic clinic this morning-feet still very sensitive and my big toes are hairy.
Alas I fear you are suffering from a condition that the medical industry can not deal with . . . .

You're becoming a Hobbit !

Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 11:02 PM

I got my annual physical on Tuesday morning. Nothing pressing but will get some appointments coming up for a colonoscopy because I am that age. The doctor did not ask about any pills to help out "downstairs". They are blue here from what I hear. But that reminds me of a "downstairs" joke:

Man goes to the doctor for his regular exam and the doctor asks him if he needs anything to put a little lead in his pencil. The man says, "I don't see why, I have no one to write to."
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2016, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
6 month review with the doc yesterday and I seem to doing OK,BP fine,Cholesterol fine,and liver function OK.

Diabetic clinic this morning-feet still very sensitive and my big toes are hairy. Blood sugar 49-they want it below 48 but it was 60 two years ago.

Both asked if everything `downstairs` was working-I could have been prescribed some little white pills(yes they are white in the UK) but I said I would get back to them if I had a point is taking them

Well done OG.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

16-12-2016, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Alas I fear you are suffering from a condition that the medical industry can not deal with . . . .

You're becoming a Hobbit !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top