Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 10:54 AM

Re: Disability Benefit cuts

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Awful, but I wonder if on some level they feel shamed ? Ids clearly after presiding over a dreadful period of cuts could no longer justify it to himself. Look at his eyes now he looks haunted.

The 'nasty party' have no shame!!! The reason IDS looks 'haunted' is because he's lost his ministerial salary and he lives in an enormous mansion!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The 'nasty party' have no shame!!! The reason IDS looks 'haunted' is because he's lost his ministerial salary and he lives in an enormous mansion!!!
I'm not so sure UJ I prefer to believe very few people are all bad.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not so sure UJ I prefer to believe very few people are all bad.

He's a member of the 'nasty party' - nuff said!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 11:57 AM

If I didnt know better I'd say you were a member of the BNP

'bitter numpty party'
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 12:11 PM

I wouldn't mind joining the bnp they own the building I work in multi millionaires the owners are,
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now we see the full extent of the cuts imposed by this despicable scumbag 'nasty party' on those least able to defend themselvesl!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...s-lose-9458222
This really is disgracefuls, it seems the most vulnerable in our society are always an easy target. How can any government department possibly justify cutting desperately needed money from those in most need of it and with no possibility of ever making up that which is taken from them.?

Just who are these people playing God when assessing people?. How do they live with themselves when they make these unfair and inhuman decisions?. How frightened and bewildered these poor people must be when they have to face those that are deciding their fate! I despair when it comes to the treatment meted out to the disabled.

It must be bad enough when genuine benefit claimants who have lost their job and unable to find work have their benefit cut ,but at least there is always the hope that they may be able to find some form of employment in the future - but to take money away from those of whom will never be well enough to find any type of employment and therefore totally dependent on this benefit, is absolutely despicable.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

30-12-2016, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
This really is disgracefuls, it seems the most vulnerable in our society are always an easy target. How can any government department possibly justify cutting desperately needed money from those in most need of it and with no possibility of ever making up that which is taken from them.?

Just who are these people playing God when assessing people?. How do they live with themselves when they make these unfair and inhuman decisions?. How frightened and bewildered these poor people must be when they have to face those that are deciding their fate! I despair when it comes to the treatment meted out to the disabled.

It must be bad enough when genuine benefit claimants who have lost their job and unable to find work have their benefit cut ,but at least there is always the hope that they may be able to find some form of employment in the future - but to take money away from those of whom will never be well enough to find any type of employment and therefore totally dependent on this benefit, is absolutely despicable.

Much, much worse than that darlin' - look at this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7496881.html
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

03-05-2017, 07:49 AM

After repeatedly telling us that the cuts were to disability benefits were necessary to make savings to the Social Security budget, the scumbag 'nasty party' have entirely failed to obtain those savings.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7712476.html
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 08:33 AM

You really can't have it both ways UK, so which is it?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

03-05-2017, 08:35 AM

I never could understand how cutting money from people who got very little could make such huge savings, but one thing, one ray of hope in that article is the number fighting back and winning. That's a big plus !

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top