Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 06:54 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, windy and wet outside but I don't care, it isn't snowing .....

No big plans for the day, just a visit to a good friend this afternoon who lost her husband Monday evening, which was a blessing for him really after spending the last two years in a care home with dementia, what a cruel illness that is.....

Have an enjoyable day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 07:48 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning all.

Off to the shops soon, more Christmas food shopping.

Its dull and miserable outside, no rain or snow.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 09:00 AM

Cold, wet and windy outside - so I will be in my cosy, warm, craft room - making birthday cards for January - 6 to do - including one for the 1st.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 09:30 AM

Good morning all.
I was awake at 6.30 am for no particular reason so I decided to spend the time doing something useful. I've just been checking my credit card transactions.
I've done about 3/4 of it but given up after one hour as it's giving me a headache - Can't believe I've really spent all that!

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 09:54 AM

Morning all.

Oh dear Carol! Belt tightening for you in the New Year!!

Same for me: I need to try and replace all this money I have and will be spending. January/February are heavy months, with the utilities due (leccy, phone and tv licence), plus car insurance, and MoT/service. Gah!!! I pay my car tax monthly, so have spread that.

So no holidays for me, I think, for some time.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 09:59 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull dark morning here and thank goodness we have reached the shortest day and can now look forward to spring .

Not dull in my kitchen though, my son is coming to lunch and I am making olive bread and mince pies

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 10:15 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but quite cold here this morning. I have the computer people coming at 11 a.m. to "service" both the big computer and the laptop, a sort of health check for them both. Nothing else planned, just a "take it as it comes" day. Have a pleasant day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 10:33 AM

Good morning all a dull wet day here, still mild though.

Our daughter and grandchildren are coming to lunch today which will cheer Mr Mags up, he hasn't been out the house for two weeks since his op.

Still have a bit of shopping to do for Christmas but I seem to have lost interest in it this year.

Enjoy your day everyone...
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 10:56 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top