Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 11:48 PM

Re: Nigel Farage aide faces 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to fraud

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Not at all.
Muslims are people.
Political parties are not.
Those that vote for them are people - obviously.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Those that vote for them are people - obviously.

You can of course prove that. I thought some of the ukip supporters were nothing more than pond life.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 09:10 AM

Did any one read the Article or just UJ biased headline?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And another one bites the dust!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7506461.html
Yes indeed UJ, another one bites the dust, but he is not the isolated case that causes you such mirth, is he? there are far too many Labour, Tory and LibDem fraudsters (some I am sure, still at it!!) that have stolen and defrauded the taxpayers of this country for years but have cleverly gotten away with it. If we were to learn of just how many and how much, I don't think you would be so eager to treat this as something that only someone who belongs to the UKIP party would be capable of doing.....do you?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 10:42 AM

To the posters on here who seem to delight in blighting the people who voted for UKIP, I would like to say that whether they voted as ardent supporters or as a protest vote, your insults fly right over our heads. Surely you are intelligent enough to move on from yawn! BNP and racist insinuations. It’s old hat now and has lost it’s effect. We have become quite used to name-calling by Remoaners resorting to what they only do best…. Banal, boring insults.

I thank god for Nigel Farage, because without him and his courage to tell the people of this country and the EU how things really are, it would never have been possible to force Cameron from his cosy little Europhile bubble and call the Referendum. And guess what happened next??..............

Well done indeed to Nigel, if Theresa May had any sense, the vacancy that the arrogant Sir Ivan Rogers, yet another who was quite content in being nothing more than a EU puppet, renowned for treating with contempt, those who voted for Brexit as his intellectual inferiors, SHOULD BE OFFERED TO NIGEL for his sterling work.

(By the way, where was his deserved Knighthood?)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
To the posters on here who seem to delight in blighting the people who voted for UKIP, I would like to say that whether they voted as ardent supporters or as a protest vote, your insults fly right over our heads. Surely you are intelligent enough to move on from yawn! BNP and racist insinuations. It’s old hat now and has lost it’s effect. We have become quite used to name-calling by Remoaners resorting to what they only do best…. Banal, boring insults.

I thank god for Nigel Farage, because without him and his courage to tell the people of this country and the EU how things really are, it would never have been possible to force Cameron from his cosy little Europhile bubble and call the Referendum. And guess what happened next??..............

Well done indeed to Nigel, if Theresa May had any sense, the vacancy that the arrogant Sir Ivan Rogers, yet another who was quite content in being nothing more than a EU puppet, renowned for treating with contempt, those who voted for Brexit as his intellectual inferiors, SHOULD BE OFFERED TO NIGEL for his sterling work.

Great post and all very true SG, some posters are just too blinded by their hatred of anyone that disagrees with their own view to debate anything rationally, and name calling is so much easier than reasoned argument.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 10:56 AM

22years old and a senior aid to Nigel Farage? I don't think so, another non story sensationalised by the press into something it isn't.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:10 AM

Hi

Nigel will never get any knighthood simply because he is not a Conservative and we can be sure Corbyn will never recommend him.

He has upset the Political Elite, they will not forgive him.

It is Politics which has stopped him being appointed to a position to represent the UK with Trump, a big mistake in my view, it would have been very good for the UK.

I have to disagree most strongly about the resignation of our top EU Civil Servant.

He has a very valid view that some of the Brexiteers, Boris and Fox in particular, are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Gove is not even on the same Planet, he is a real danger with his views.

Someone has to give them the realities of life and whoever replaces him will no doubt be a Yes person, when what is needed is the reality of life.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

And breathe .....good rant..brilliantly funny, a nose/coffee snorting moment. I especially loved the bit about a knighthood for Nigel.
The man is a joke, mentally unbalanced and a racist thug, the only difference beteeen him and the other racist party's is that he wears a suit and doesn't drag his knuckles on the ground.
Even the BNP dispise him for nicking their party policies.
The Labour Party hates the Jews, UKIP hate the Muslims and a 28% of UKIP supporters admit to being racist.

Btw, before you all start sending me pm's saying you are going to track me down and burn crosses on my lawn, I didn't make that number up ...
..http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...n_6733996.html

Yes..UKIP is officially the most racist party.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
And breathe .....good rant..brilliantly funny, a nose/coffee snorting moment. I especially loved the bit about a knighthood for Nigel.
The man is a joke, mentally unbalanced and a racist thug, the only difference beteeen him and the other racist party's is that he wears a suit and doesn't drag his knuckles on the ground.
Even the BNP dispise him for nicking their party policies.
The Labour Party hates the Jews, UKIP hate the Muslims and a 28% of UKIP supporters admit to being racist.

Btw, before you all start sending me pm's saying you are going to track me down and burn crosses on my lawn, I didn't make that number up ...
..http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...n_6733996.html

Yes..UKIP is officially the most racist party.

That poll was from 2013.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top