Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 06:23 AM

Yet another example of our stupidity

Hi

Taking control of our borders.

This link shows clearly how much we have to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-hammer.html

We have a a very good system which we have agreed with a number of EU Countries, including Poland, the computer systems talk to each other, we know who people are, we can refuse access to those likely to be a risk.

We do not have this with the majority of EU Countries, it was never a priority for our Politicians.

We have only just negotiated access to the system which records the very dangerous ones, we opted out of it initially.

All these systems need to be linked and the staff employed at the points of entry.

Once again, this is our fault and we need to get on with it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 07:17 AM

Re: Yet another example of our stupidity

Scarey, I wonder why he came here? The Daily Mail site crashes on me all the time, no idea why so I couldn't read the whole story, I suppose being an afghan they can't deport him?so he will be held here at our expense?

For sure we need better border controls.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Scarey, I wonder why he came here? The Daily Mail site crashes on me all the time, no idea why so I couldn't read the whole story, I suppose being an afghan they can't deport him?so he will be held here at our expense?

For sure we need better border controls.
Hi

He has Dutch Residency, so we can send him back to Holland.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 10:18 AM

How many swimfeeders does it take to solve this one?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top