Join for free
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 03:08 PM

Dog on a plane

A man had just boarded his aircraft and settled into his seat next to the window, when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador in the middle seat next to the first man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was from the Customs Drug Detector Dog Unit and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog’.

'His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work.’

The plane took off, and once it has levelled out, the Customs Officer said,'Watch this.’

He told Sniffer to 'search’. Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.

Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the Customs Handlers’ arm.

The Customs Officer said, 'Good boy', and he turned to the man and said:

'That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and we will apprehend her when we land.

'Gee, that's pretty good,' replied the first man.

Once again, the Customs Officer sent Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds,returned to its seat.

This time he placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The Customs’ Handler said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for when we land.’

'I like it!' said his seat mate.

The Customs Officer then told Sniffer to 'search' again.

Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment.

Then Sniffer came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to do it's business all over the place.

The first man was really disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that.

So he asked the Customs’ Handler, 'What's going on?’

The Customs Officer nervously replied: 'He's just found a bomb.'
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 05:57 PM

Re: Dog on a plane

I love it
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 06:17 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Deb W ->
A man had just boarded his aircraft and settled into his seat next to the window, when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador in the middle seat next to the first man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was from the Customs Drug Detector Dog Unit and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog’.

'His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work.’

The plane took off, and once it has levelled out, the Customs Officer said,'Watch this.’

He told Sniffer to 'search’. Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.

Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the Customs Handlers’ arm.

The Customs Officer said, 'Good boy', and he turned to the man and said:

'That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and we will apprehend her when we land.

'Gee, that's pretty good,' replied the first man.

Once again, the Customs Officer sent Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds,returned to its seat.

This time he placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The Customs’ Handler said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for when we land.’

'I like it!' said his seat mate.

The Customs Officer then told Sniffer to 'search' again.

Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment.

Then Sniffer came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to do it's business all over the place.

The first man was really disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that.

So he asked the Customs’ Handler, 'What's going on?’

The Customs Officer nervously replied: 'He's just found a bomb.'
I laughed out loud at that! Thanks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top