Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:16 PM

Re: The Fish Woman

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh not at all derogatory, racist or stereotypical then
Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Is that HULL, the City of Culture, speaking ?
Yeah, she's bloody horrible isn't she? Unless you're a staunch militant, principled Scot like she is of course!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yeah, she's bloody horrible isn't she? Unless you're a staunch militant, principled Scot like she is of course!
I'm a staunch militant principled Scot who'd love to give You a big Glasgow kiss....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I'm a staunch militant principled Scot who'd love to give You a big Glasgow kiss....
Ooo and I'd take you up on that kiss anytime, May - with a great big Floydy hug in return from me too

I love Scots. Some of my friends are Scottish, but it's just her and her anti-British manner. Why are some Scots like that?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:44 PM

Floydy & May, you two should get a room.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I do sometimes wonder why you are here Purwell
Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
To be a minor irritant?
Minor irritants sometimes become pearls.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-01-2017, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Well as it happens I'm planning to visit Glasgow shortly to see an old RAF buddy, so maybe we'll bump into one another for a cup of tea and a toasted tea cake
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
You obviously don't know the meaning of 'A Glasgow Kiss' do You?...look it up.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:56 PM

Well , well you have just to visit with May, she likes to meet with people who hale from a City of Culture .
She can then give you the once over and report back.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Well as it happens I'm planning to visit Glasgow shortly to see an old RAF buddy, so maybe we'll bump into one another for a cup of tea and a toasted tea cake
And a deep fried Mars bar. We were in Glasgow last year (an anniversary) and, try as I might, I couldn't find a deep fried Mars bar anywhere, yet I understood that Glaswegians lived off the stuff.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

07-01-2017, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
You obviously don't know the meaning of 'A Glasgow Kiss' do You?...look it up.
Oh I do honey, but I think you mean it the other way round , if you get my meaning.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top