Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 10:08 AM

Re: Jeremy Hunt states only 'one or two hospitals' are in trouble .

And the reason for this is that currently hospitals cannot maintain this standard because they are under acute pressure, therefore for Jeremy to say that "only a few hospitals" are suffering problems is plainly wrong and Jeremy and all of us know it to be wrong - proving that he and his cohorts in the 'nasty party' are lying barstewards!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7518071.html
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 10:57 AM

I can't comment on hospitals but a family member works in an East London Doctor's surgery and I can promise you that the only people clogging the waiting room with colds and minor cuts are immigrants.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't comment on hospitals but a family member works in an East London Doctor's surgery and I can promise you that the only people clogging the waiting room with colds and minor cuts are immigrants.
Perhaps that's something to do with almost the entire population of East London being immigrants?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Perhaps that's something to do with almost the entire population of East London being immigrants?

Another snide racist comment!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Another snide racist comment!!!
Take a trip to E London Joe. You will be thrilled.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

10-01-2017, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Take a trip to E London Joe. You will be thrilled.

I used to live there - so I do Know.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-01-2017, 05:32 PM

I used to live there - so I do Know.
So did I but it's a lot different now.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 06:30 PM

Surely that depends on what you call the East End? Parts of it seem to be very affluent.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 01:25 PM

So, according to Jeremy the 'litttle difficulty' over Xmas & New Year was with just a couple of hospitals, whereas the truth is that more than dozen closed their doors to new patients as they were unable to cope.

Yet again Jeremy (and by implication) the entire 'nasty party' too, are burying theiur heads in the sand and refuse to see
The chaos caused in the NHS by the lack of funding of the NHS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7516926.html
UJ, you conveniently forget to mention that apart from more pensioners not being discharged, obesity and immigration crowding out our hospitals, New Labour must take a large share of the blame for what is happening now. The lack of family GP's and people unable to get an appointment is resulting in them heading for A&E to be seen. What other choice do they have? what is deemed "non-urgent" by hospitals is the complete opposite to genuine patients sitting for hour upon hour in pain and waiting to be treated by ANYONE. I am sure they would have preferred to have been able to see their own practice doctor but those days are long gone.
It is down to the scandalous agreements given by New Labour to family doctors granting them huge salaries, unbelievably generous pensions and no weekend working. Since trying to get them to work weekends again many have decided to take early retirement instead on a very nice pension, hence the chaos with family doctors and the knock on effect with A&E.
so stop laying all the blame on the Tories who as is the norm, are trying to put right what Labour cocked up.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

11-01-2017, 02:00 PM

Seems the 'nasty party' don't want to hear, or more importantly don't want us to hear bad news in respect of the NHS. Proof positive they're a lying, devious set of scumbags!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...D-282155617_uk

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top