Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 09:22 PM

Re: Sugar Free Farm

I watched some of the previous series which if I remember has the Chase Beast Mark Labett on it.

I was however disappointed as the show was way too timid and clearly had no intention whatsoever of properly taking on the Sugar Conglomerates and tackling the whole "Sugar War" issues.

That of course is because the establishment own the TV media and so won't rock the boat.

Am I right in also remembering that they were recommending artificial sweeteners instead of sugar? Again, just another steer towards poor health and again a total failure to address the proper issues.
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
She walked out on I'm A Celebrity, didn't she?
Yes she did, managed a few days I think
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Enya ->
Yes she did, managed a few days I think
I don't know why she did the show, she is lazy and doesn't want to learn anything IMO.
Early on the farmer asked her to get some staples out of fence posts and she was bone idle and wouldn't do it. Whatever he gave her to do, she wouldn't do.
If it's not her thing - fair enough, but why go on a show where you have got to do simple farm tasks then?
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 09:49 AM

Wonder how much Jody Scheckter get out of it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I watched it, I was surprised with Peter Davidson taken ill, he was the last person I thought would be ill so soon on the show. Joe makes me laugh, he is funny. I will be watching it again tonight.
Apparently it was bending down so long caused it he said the fluid in his ear moved and caused vertigo. It was the hard work not lack of sugar got to him ! But as soon as he felt better he was back getting on with it with everyone else.

Anyone else think this show would be better with out Gemma, it's concentrating on her a lot and I want to hear about the others.

Ann made me laugh about the announcing a poo
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 10:38 AM

Yes, I think it'd be better without Gemma but hey, look at the entertainment value! Obviously her 'career' hasn't taken off as much as she'd like, and she does struggle with her weight. She probably thought it'd be a walk in the park!!

I love watching the farmer being stern with her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, I think it'd be better without Gemma but hey, look at the entertainment value! Obviously her 'career' hasn't taken off as much as she'd like, and she does struggle with her weight. She probably thought it'd be a walk in the park!!

I love watching the farmer being stern with her.

As I said before, she's bone idle, and doesn't want to help herself at all.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top